Has anyone upgraded a ticket/express pass combo to AP?

carseatguru

Mouseketeer
The UO site has an option to purchase a ticket and express pass combo. For example, I have in my cart a "2-PARK - 3-DAY Park-to-Park TICKET + 2-PARK UNIVERSAL EXPRESS UNLIMITED™" for $534.99. It's all one ticket, not two separate tickets. My understanding is that you can only upgrade admission tickets and not express pass tickets. So in this case would I be able to apply the $534.99 to a premier pass? Or would they only give the value of the 3 day ptp ticket?

I am not sure but since stand alone EP is non refundable, I would guess you would get the value of the tickets only. But if you decide to try it, come back and let us know.

Not trying to be rude here, but why don’t you just call them and ask? Or if you are there go to guest services at a time the lines aren’t that busy. They are generally pretty helpful.
Also, an idea - As I understand it, you can upgrade at any time until your ticket expires. So you may be able to go to the parks, use your EP, then upgrade toward the end of the your last day. You may want to look at doing that if they only give you the value of the park to park portion of your ticket.

Weird-I was gonna post this same question. I did call (not to be rude)-they told me it’s something they can only tell you at the guest services in-park office. I tried again and was told the same thing. I reached out to the Lines community-nobody responded. I even reached out to a prominent Disney expert/researcher (Name rhymes with Hen); he said it’s a question even he’s asked and can’t get an answer to. Everything I’ve been told is it’s probably the cost of the combo ticket minus the cost of express but that’s just conjecture. If anyone has a combo pass and wouldn’t mind stopping into guest services and inquiring what an upgrade would cost Id appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter