Has anyone stayed in Family 5 room at DLH?

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
I'm just browsing to check prices for October, and noticed that the 40% discount is available on family 5 room at DLH.

Has anyone stayed there and maybe have any pictures or can you tell me the configuration of the beds etc?

With the discount it works out cheaper now for the family room than it does for 2 rooms.

Thanks in advance,

We stayed in one 2 years ago. The rooms are larger. Our one was located where the bend was in the corridor and that seems to be where all the family rooms are located when you look at the map of the hotel. I do have photos however I have no idea how to post photos.

We had two kingsize beds the same as in a standard room but with the addition of a single bed settee. Looked like a normal single with extra cushion thing on top for during the day.

Although bigger there was nothing spectacularly different to a standard room. The bonus was just that it could accomodate 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter