Has anyone stayed at the Residence Inn-International Dr.

What is the address as there is one on Canada Drive
and there is another one which is newer on Universal BLVD

if it is the one on Canada Drive I stayed here with my parents in 97-2000. We enjoyed it 97-99 but by 2000 ,we decided we needed a change, being a family of 3 we always had to each night we always had to get an extra set of towels. We found that we always had to call the desk for something. Found that the mattresses weren't all that comfortable. It is a good place at the time it just needed alot of renovation.

You can eat right in your room as there is a kitchette, toaster microwave, FULL refrigerator, good size stove with oven, pots pans dishes glasses silverware etc.

We would make and eat breakfast in the room. You can also go into the lobby area and have extended continental breakfast-cereal,toast, eggs toast/danish,coffee,etc. At night mon-Thurs you could get a bite to eat never did as we were never there.
MCDONALD"S is just a block up the street and well as a Perkins retaurant .
Pool and jacuzzi

free papers get there early for those

Basically it is a good hotel. But after 2000 we decided to change hotels and we went to the Doubletree castle on I-drive. there is another R.I> about 4 -5 blocks away thought about trying there this yr but decided to stick with the castle.

We have stayed at the new RI in LBV this past summer and highly recommend it.

You can get a 2bath 2 br unit including bkfst for a good rate thru quikbook.com

Very nice and comfortable.

Herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter