Has anyone stayed at Radisson Blu Hotel?

the_princess

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
Has anyone stayed at Radisson Blu Hotel? I’m looking for a nice offsite hotel for my next trip with my 5 year old. I read horror stories about the shuttle busses at some of the other offsite hotels and it is important that we cam get to and from the parks quite easily. Then I saw that Radisson has it’s own bus which seems to work really well according to reviews. But hos about the hotel? Is it ok for someone spending most of the time at the parks?

i stayed there a while back ... probably about 10 years ago now come to think of it. We had hired a car and to be honest after experiencing the shuttle we gave up and drove most days. It was small (think minibus) and didn't stick to the times stated. Hopefully it's changed since then! Hotel was nice and not so far away

i stayed there a while back ... probably about 10 years ago now come to think of it. We had hired a car and to be honest after experiencing the shuttle we gave up and drove most days. It was small (think minibus) and didn't stick to the times stated. Hopefully it's changed since then! Hotel was nice and not so far away
That’s the first time I hear something bad about the shuttle there. It sounds like it a lot better now. I hope, because that’s why I booked with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter