• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Anyone Received Ent. Rates for June at HRH

RAIDERMOM

Earning My Ears
I have booked five rooms at the Hard Rock for June 26-July 2 using a fan club card(Many thanks to Tinkerbarb!!!) for the price of $187.00 per night Garden View. I wonder if the entertainment rates would be better. I have called HRH a few times and they tell me there are no entertainment rates. Could they be sold out or should I keep trying.. Also there are 20 of us(family reunion), does anyone know if they offer a group rate??

Thank You

I will be staying at universal the same week as you. I was also told no entertainment rates at Hard Rock. They do have them at Royal Pacific and Portofino for that week. $168 at RP. $186 at PBH for garden views. Rates are a little higher on weekends.I went with PFB. I stayed at RP last year and thought for the small difference in price I would try the PFB. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter