has anyone purchased a dVC Resale through DVC Magic Sales

Did not speak to them but emailed back and forth name was Scott. I have his number and such if your interested DM me and Ill send it to you

I actually just received an email response from Scott. Thank you for the offer. Although the listing we were interested in is sold even though listed as available...

Worked with Scott-- good experience
Offer on July 16
Counter on July 17
Recountered July 18
Accepted July 18
Rofr July 21
Waived Aug 14
Got closing docs Aug 14
Returning docs today.

Offer on July 16
Counter on July 17
Recountered July 18
Accepted July 18
Rofr July 21
Waived Aug 14
Got closing docs Aug 14
Returning docs today.

As a side note, I'm surprised you got closing docs the same day you passed ROFR. I'm vey new to the process-waiting to close my first contract-but I thought we didn't get closing docs until it went through estoppel? I've been waiting several weeks for mine...

As a side note, I'm surprised you got closing docs the same day you passed ROFR. I'm vey new to the process-waiting to close my first contract-but I thought we didn't get closing docs until it went through estoppel? I've been waiting several weeks for mine...
I am new to this also. I got an email from Scott stating we had passed rofr andlater that day I got an email from First Reliable Transfers with all of the docs I needed to sign and with the figures I needed to get the bank check. I will send that in today and go from there.

same here. We were told we would be waiting a while for the closing docs...

Talked with closing company and actually waived Aug 10 not Aug 14. She told me every thing else happen quick, much quicker than usual. Will update when I actually close.
ed

Time line with DVC Magic

Offer on July 16
Counter on July 17
Recountered July 18
Accepted July 18
Rofr July 21
Waived Aug 14
Got closing docs Aug 14
Sent closing doc on 8/16 to first reliable trust
closed on 8/18
deed in OC country registry 8/21

Waiting on Disney now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter