Has anyone here used TicketsAtWork for tickets???

FSUSammy

DIS Veteran
For the heck of it I took a look at TicketsAtWork and the tickets were somewhat cheaper buying through their site. I've never really used that site to buy tickets though so wanted to see if anyone here has used them for their tickets.

I have, a handful of times. The thing you have to add into the cost is the processing fees. If I remember correctly, you can get your tickets into your shopping cart and, before you pay, you can see what the actual total cost will be.

There have been times when it was the least expensive option for us and others where the fees pushed it over other options. Otherwise, though, they email you a voucher after you pay and you still have to take that to the ticket booth to exchange for an actual ticket. We've never had any issues the times that we've used them. I think last time we used them it was actually for Six Flags over Texas and we got a pretty good deal.

I have, a handful of times. The thing you have to add into the cost is the processing fees. If I remember correctly, you can get your tickets into your shopping cart and, before you pay, you can see what the actual total cost will be.

There have been times when it was the least expensive option for us and others where the fees pushed it over other options. Otherwise, though, they email you a voucher after you pay and you still have to take that to the ticket booth to exchange for an actual ticket. We've never had any issues the times that we've used them. I think last time we used them it was actually for Six Flags over Texas and we got a pretty good deal.

Thanks!!! Good to know!

I second this. The few times I have looked to use them the Taxes and fees have pushed the price (which appears initially cheaper) to be more expensive then Gate prices. Try Undercover Tourist or aRes travel.

I just purchased 2 3day 1 park special tickets. Instead of $210 each they were $181. and taxes and handling only added $19.00 so I still saved $19.00 on the price. You just go to the entry turn styles and they give you a cardboard ticket and take your photo.
I always use Tickets at Work.
$19.00 is a great savings.

I just looked at their prices and some were a little less than what you would pay for them regularly. But a Disneyland 5 day park hopper was a lot less than what it costs through Disney. If we didn't have passes I would diffenately buy through them. With my employer's link to tickets at work I can buy a 5 day park hopper for 275 with fees and that is 120 dollars less than Disneyland.

I just looked at their prices and some were a little less than what you would pay for them regularly. But a Disneyland 5 day park hopper was a lot less than what it costs through Disney. If we didn't have passes I would diffenately buy through them. With my employer's link to tickets at work I can buy a 5 day park hopper for 275 with fees and that is 120 dollars less than Disneyland.

Are you sure you aren't looking at the special ticket priced ones (that expire toward the end of this month)? I looked the end of last year and they were less than the Disneyland site but then when you add the fees and such, ended up only saving a dollar or two, and I wanted to add MaxPass and they wouldn't let me, so just skipped it.

We always do LMTclub.com. Best prices I've found anywhere with no additional taxes or fees. $50 for an annual membership, but with an online search, you can find a code for free membership.

Are you sure you aren't looking at the special ticket priced ones (that expire toward the end of this month)? I looked the end of last year and they were less than the Disneyland site but then when you add the fees and such, ended up only saving a dollar or two, and I wanted to add MaxPass and they wouldn't let me, so just skipped it.

Your right it ends on May 23rd. I'm curious what it will be after the 23rd.

For the heck of it I took a look at TicketsAtWork and the tickets were somewhat cheaper buying through their site. I've never really used that site to buy tickets though so wanted to see if anyone here has used them for their tickets.

I also looked at it today and they were much cheaper than lmtclub but I also realized that the current ones state they expire May 23rd 2019

Be careful about using Working Advantage, which is connected to Tickets At Work. Someone posted here recently about using Working Advantage to get discounted DLR tickets and receiving used tickets which were stopped at the gate. A search on Yelp showed many complaints about the same issue.
I agree with the pp that LMT usually has the lowest discount prices on multiday DLR tickets with no risk involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter