• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone here ever been to a podsquad meet?

alexis123

Earning My Ears
just wandering. I am shy and have anxiety about social situations, but thought this would be fun and a good chance for me to face my fears. I need to know if its worth going. What exactly happens? just curious, are there refreshments? he he

We have no idea just yet what this meet will entail, or where it will be...which is why it's going to be so much fun! I might be there alone, too, depending on whether I can get the guys I'm ferrying around to come to the meet or not. So give it a whirl...you can always lurk on the outskirts until you see someone else who is hanging by themselves.

The very first podcast meets are coming up in Dec., so there is nothing to go by just yet. I am sure that if you are in a space filled with all Disney enthusiasts, you will feel right at home!

I've been to several DIS meets (not DIS Unplugged) here in my town. If you are shy or have some anxiety about such things, I think you'll be okay because I've never had trouble striking up a conversation with any of the DIS'ers I've met in person. Heck, all you have to do is say Hi, I'm Alexis and the only icebreaker question you need to ask is, so when's your next trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter