Has anyone heard about the new Ahsoka plush doll?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I saw on ShopDisney that in honor of the new Ahsoka series they have released a plush doll of Ahsoka and I want to know if you have seen it yet? According to ShopDisney the Ahsoka plush doll will be first offered to Disney+ members in a special promotion deal and I think it's a really cool doll and it caught my eye when I first saw it

I got my hands on the Ahsoka plush doll for Christmas and this is another doll that Disney has scored a home run with because this doll is so cool and really brings Ahsoka Tano to life and I can see why this doll is sought after by fans and Ahsoka's doll is perfect for young fans to sleep with and hug and perhaps become a TV partner to hold while watching Ahsoka on Disney+ and get one of this dolls while you can because they will become hard to find and rare as time goes on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter