Has anyone heard about a French Food and Wine Festival at DLP in September?

Found this on another forum https://radiodisneyclub.fr/festival-food-and-wine-disneyland-paris/

New in Walt Disney Studios Park in September 2017: Disneyland Paris organizes its first Food and Wine festival - 8 to 24 September

It will be held during normal park hours. It will be similar to the Food and Wine Fairs in Walt Disney World, tastings, demonstrations, seminars / talks.

The stands will be outside Chez Remy restaurant.

The Food and Wine Festival will be on the same weekend as The Run Disney event.

Intresting, I'll be there for the race so I'll go and have a look. But the Paris miniland isn't huge, I cannot see how they could fit more then 2 or 3 booths. It's probably an experiment to see if it's worth to expand in future years.

Found this on another forum https://radiodisneyclub.fr/festival-food-and-wine-disneyland-paris/

New in Walt Disney Studios Park in September 2017: Disneyland Paris organizes its first Food and Wine festival - 8 to 24 September

It will be held during normal park hours. It will be similar to the Food and Wine Fairs in Walt Disney World, tastings, demonstrations, seminars / talks.

The Food and Wine Festival will be on the same weekend as The Run Disney event.

Thanks! This is great news! My husband and I will be there then, after our ABD London/Paris trip!

I saw today that ED92 posted a list of the carts and the food that will be offered. I'm excited to check it out since we'll be there the first week and wasn't sure what to do about food since only a couple of the park/village restaurants appealed to me.

DIAtfhJWsAE_BDh.jpg

Attachments

• DIAtfhJWsAE_BDh.jpg
    DIAtfhJWsAE_BDh.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1

Ooh, sounds interesting! Hopefully if it's successful it will expand in years to come.

Very excited, me and my sister will be at DLP from the 10th to the 14th of September!! Wasn't expecting any events to be on so it's a nice bonus to our trip :D

Looks really interesting, hopefully its successful and continues as won't be able to make this years one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter