<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
- Aug 26, 1999
At 7 months I took one resort (the Poly) that had availability, but waitlisted another (VGF, lake view). However as the months went by, and I read more and more about the Poly, the more excited I got about being there, and went from hoping my waitlist came through, to not caring whether it came through or not, to kind of hoping it didn't come through, and finally I cancelled my waitlist. Now this process took months, and by the time I got around to canceling, the waitlist was days away from expiring. But I'm curious, has anyone else taken what was available at 7 months, but waitlisted somewhere else, then ended up really wanting to stay there?