Has anyone ever won a trip to Disney in a sweepstakes?

AnotherPrincess

DIS Veteran
I'm curious as to how long it takes to fulfill the prize. I turned in all my affidavits, and I was told my info was being submitted to the Sponsor. But I wasn't given a time frame for when I'd be able to book. Official rules don't state this either. If anyone has an experience to share, I would appreciate it. These are unchartered waters for me. TIA!

Depends on the sponsor. Every sponsor is different. We won our first trip to Disney World and after we turned in all of the paperwork, it took several weeks before the person in charge of fulfillment contacted us to coordinate all the details. Congrats! Our first trip was amazing and all expenses paid. Subsequently, our budget trips after that were not so amazing lol....

Reactions: Mna
That's great! Congratulations, exciting! Can I ask what kind of sweeps was it and what your trip included? I enter these all the time and have yet to win, but if you don't enter you have zero chance!!

Congratulations!!

Believe it or not, I won two Disney trips in a year! I won the first one in July, it took months after me submitting my paperwork for them to get it together, I think it was by the end of October everything was done and we went in March. Then I won another trip the next July (I know, crazy!) but that one moved much faster and we went that October. Both contests were through local radio stations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter