has ANYONE ever stayed at the Doubletree in DD

jtucker33

Earning My Ears
I've seen this question posted in several different ways over the past few weeks, but none every got much of a response. We're travelling in July and have 7 nights at the DD D'tree for $111 per night. Compared to what we'd spend for my family of 5 anywhere else, this seems to be a bargain. They've sent brochures, promised that I would love the hotel and the convenience of staying on property. But... I'm still not convinced.
Anyone have any experience here?

check out this thread "Hotels Near Crossroads Plaza" someone there mentioned they had stayed here

Hi--we stayed there 3 years ago. It is a very nice hotel. If you're not renting a car, then yes, having the Disney transportation is nice to have. You also got a good price. But if you are renting a car anyway, I wouldn't bother staying there and would stay at one of the suites hotels on Palm Parkway instead. You'll get breakfast in the morning, just as nice a room in my opinion, it's only a minute or so away from Doubletree, and you'll get a better rate. So I think it depends on if you'll have a car or not. The Doubletree has great cookies!! And the TV in the bathroom was fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter