has anyone ever gotton a ap rate for the first week of march at any of the resorts

tammie

Earning My Ears
just like to know if anyone ever got a ap rate first week of march????? my birthday is march 4 and i like to go to disney on my birthday.........there will be a respit center opening in my area and my son can go for up to five days in a row so i can go with my husband to wdw alone for a change......i love my son but we have not had any vacation or overnight anywhere since he was born......now he eight........and i need to recharge my batteries......so what resort would you go to without any kids......we are going for 5 days.......thankyou very much tammie:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave: :wave:

I was able to get the AP Holder discount in March, 2000. We stayed in a moderate resort for around $99 per night. I would suggest Port Orleans French Quarter if you are looking for a moderate resort. It is a compact resort and very romantic.

I got the AP rate at Dixie Landings (now PO - Riverside) March 5 - 12, 1999. Didn't call for the rate until January of that year but had no trouble snagging the room or the rate! I was thinking it was $89 a nite plus tax. Good luck and happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter