Has anyone ever eaten lunch at CRT?

tinkie

Mouseketeer
I know the characters aren't there, but my son would LOVE to go to the castle, and since the breakfast seems a bit "girly", I am considering lunch. Thoughts?:confused:

I am a mom of a boy and we love lunch at the castle. The service is awsome and the food is very good. We have seen several characters there for lunch even though it is not a character lunch and they are not always there. Snow White gave my shy DS then 8 a big red kiss there. Priceless!!!

Jordan' mom

I've had lunch at the Castle 4 times-love it! Also chose it for my birthday dinner meal. It's such a special feeling. And if your son likes Pan or Hook, be aware that I've seen them skipping along the balcony waving in the windows. A little boy at the next table hadn't noticed til I pointed it out.

For some years now, CRT for lunch on our first day was a tradition. We still enjoy it but on our Nov. trip we had a very mediocre server....she was unusual for that restaurant in our experience.

I'm also a mom of 3 boys and always wanted to eat in the castle so this past Nov after watching the show outside on stage, I told my husband about my wish he said let go for it. So we went up and ask about ressies (I'm thinking the lady in going to tell us NO WAY!!) but she said if you like we have 2:30 open after closing my mouth I said YES!!!
Waiting in the waiting area was to our surprised but Cindy Girl herself and the place wasn't crowed at all, it was only my 11 yo and DH and myself so he got a great KISS -PRICELESS (he thinks he's a CHICK MAGNET anyway)....:rolleyes:
I can't say enough about the food, DH got a Salmon sandwich which was so great looking I almost wanted to take a picture of it and it tasted just as good, I had the prime rib that melted in your mouth, DS had a hamburger that he also enjoyed alot.

Good luck!!

DH and I went for a late lunch in the castle on our 2001 trip and LOVED it. The food was very good, the service was nice, and it was a perfect, relaxing break during the day. I highly recommend it!

Hi - I have had lunch in the Castle twice. Both times it was excellent. The Major Domo's pie is GREAT and it is always fun to eat in the castle. The last time we saw Peter Pan and Hook. Have a magical trip.

We have never had lunch in CC, but we did have dinner before MVMCP in Dec. and really had a great time. The food and service were very good. It is so neat to eat in the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter