has anyone else seen this?

anne60

DIS Veteran
My husband and I are still shaking our heads over this one. The day we switched hotels, we decide to not do the parks and hang by the pools at the 2 resorts instead. We arrived at the POR main pool a little after nine. There were 2 kids in the pool, with their parents sitting poolside, one woman sunning, and 12 chairs in the "prime sun spots" lined up with one or two items (a magazine or book, or drink cup) on them. There was nobody in sight that could have belonged to this stuff. We figured they might be getting food at the food court or something. We stayed at the pool until 10:15, and still nobody ever came. At 10:45 my husband was walking back from the laundry to our room, and he passed a woman (fully dressed, not in beachwear) talking to another woman up on the second floor of the building. She says, "Someone moved our stuff from the pool chairs!!! Can ya believe it!" At which point the woman on the balcony turns and calls to her husband, "Paul, someone moved our stuff from the good chairs!" I still can't over the nerve of these people!!!

I believe it - I'll never understand human beings. I think that's why God created dogs.

These are undoubtedly the same people that are making double reservations.

Can I also tell you our Bus story? There was a family in the back seats, and the PARENTS were eating sunflower seeds and SPITTING THEM OUT ONTO THE FLOOR OF THE BUS! yikes. My son leaned over to me and whispered, "Where do they think they are, Fenway Park?"

A number of years ago when deregulation brought the cost of flying way down, some comic made the observation that, 'There are people flying now who should be riding the bus'. The same may be true of WDW.

Bill From PA

As a life long boston redsox fan I got a real good chuckle at the bus story ann , thank you. Out of the mouths of babes.

The rudest thing ive seen wasnt at disney it was at sea world on our Honey moon

We were standing in lline for the luow( spelling? )

The woman in front of us had to mamoth sons with that could have played tackle for the dallas cowboys.

She turns to them and says , " when these doors open you push past these people and get a seat right up front. I dont want to be stuck in the back."

Well the joke was on her because when the doors opened seating was assigned .!!!!

Getting back to the bus thing you can kind of see why some of the drivers are known to be un magical.
I think they have one if the thoughest jobs in Disney.

anne60, You will have to blame Disney a little for this problem.
As long as they issue free towels to use at the pools. I'm not against the towels, but I think it would be a good idea to charge
a small refundable fee for them. This way ,unless you have money to throw away, the guess would take them back to the point of issue for your deposit. I think a lot of the towels on the chairs have been selfishly left . These people are lazy and probably don't pick up after themselves at home. I do realize it would be costly for Disney to have extra people to handle this,
but I believe the money saved on laundry would override it.
Especially when I have seen people take big stacks of towels.

Sending a person to squat at a table in the food court is another
problem they need to work on too. LOL !
The list goes on...

Ronnie from Va.
:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter