Has anyone else noticed the same "Disney Defenders" complaining when people report problems with their resort stays?

toodycat

DIS Veteran
I’ve only paid rack rate twice—once during Christmas season and once at GF RPC, and actually someone else paid for that room. We usually travel at the end of August and take advantage of discounts. But, I don’t think Disney needs to have social media plants because there are so many people who treat WDW like it can do no wrong. I do think it’s possible to stay 6 or 7 times a year just because I have relatives who are AP holders and they will rush to Disney for the opening of an envelope.

HMANSION LOVER

PIN TRADER
Not being obnoxiuos just curiuos .When you say your not paying rack rate does that mean you only book when they do the 10-15-25 % savings thing or is there another way. We have used those discounts before but most times they do not align them with the time we want to go so we book a package, maybe free dining (not sure it's really free) and away we go. Are there other ways to not pay rack rate. On another note I don't understand the defenders either. I made the statement that since I have been going to Disney with the Family, started in 1999 and have gone about 8 times I think, they have been charging more which is understandable becuase the price of everything Disney uses to give us the experience goes up but I found the quality was going down and down as very very many agree. These defenders will trash me and say they will continue going to Disney no matter what Disney does to the experience. I would respond with something like, so when you used to go to the hospital with a nasty cut they would stitch you up give you some antibiotics and charge you X number of dollars and home you went. But now they just give you a band aid and send you home with a bill for 2X what you used to and that's OK with you. They respond with well I can see were this is going so I'm done. They have no argument for commen sense so they just give up. P.S. For the moderators I am not attacking anyone!!!!!!!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS