Has anyone else’s cruise disappeared from the website?

We fly from the UK hence why we like to book things far in advance as we need to book DVC etc. Bit of a shame that Disney don't let you know until 60 days in advance. Thats way too late for us so I think we'll just book a different cruise to be safe.

We fly from the UK hence why we like to book things far in advance as we need to book DVC etc. Bit of a shame that Disney don't let you know until 60 days in advance. Thats way too late for us so I think we'll just book a different cruise to be safe.
We’re in same situation. Have booked flights from UK already, based around 9 night July cruise. Flights transferred from this year. Due to book DVC this week and not sure what to do. Certainly would rather not leave it until 60 days out. If we knew sooner rather than later we could change whole trip.

Our situation is the same but different. We booked a 9-night for July to the Caribbean that is still listed on our reservations, but is off the board for new bookings. We also have a B2B British Isles/WBTA in Sept. that has the first one available to book, but the WBTA is gone from the DCL web site. Now, there have been discussions about DCL leaving the Magic in Europe full time, with no chance of coming back to the US, so this puts another wrinkle into this whole virus mess. Our hope is that we can do all three cruises, but I bet two are modified or eliminated...stay tuned!!!

We are booked b2b2b on the Norway, British Isles, and WBTA cruises from Dover in September 2021. If the WBTA doesn’t sail, we will not be traveling to England for the first two legs, even if the basic cruise experience is near normal. At the time we booked, we were using three placeholders. Losing those discounts will hurt, since our next bookings are the two 2022 Hawaii cruises, also b2b. Our PIF date for the first of the three cruises from Dover is in May, followed by the other two at weekly intervals.

I also cannot find my WBPC cruise or my Hawaii Cruise on the DCL website anymore (both for Spring 2022). But they are selling the longer cruises in Europe for Summer 2022. Does anyone know why the PC and Hawaii cruises are not showing up?

Thanks for the quick reply!

Well, I may actually cancel both of those cruises....I just booked the EBTA for next year and I think of the 3 I would rather do that. I also have the WBTA booked and I am debating moving it to a January cruise as I don't think it is going to happen....

Thanks for the quick reply!

Well, I may actually cancel both of those cruises....I just booked the EBTA for next year and I think of the 3 I would rather do that. I also have the WBTA booked and I am debating moving it to a January cruise as I don't think it is going to happen....
We are on the EBTA 2022 too! We sail again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter