Has anyone done ABD Alaska?

tigger_ttfn

Mouseketeer
After doing my first ABD to Ireland, I'm sold. We have wanted to go to Alaska and thought about a cruise. Now, I am interested in doing ABD for Alaska.

Anyone been on this one or heard anything about it? I know I will have to ready in August when the new iteniarary and dates come out for 2010.

After doing my first ABD to Ireland, I'm sold. We have wanted to go to Alaska and thought about a cruise. Now, I am interested in doing ABD for Alaska.

Anyone been on this one or heard anything about it? I know I will have to ready in August when the new iteniarary and dates come out for 2010.

This is the first year that ABD offered Alaska, Sayhello is going on that trip but I think her trip isn't until September

This is the first year that ABD offered Alaska, Sayhello is going on that trip but I think her trip isn't until September
Yep, I'm going the beginning of September. I know there are 2 other DIS'ers taking this trip: Bobo912 in July and marcemch in the middle of August. Hopefully one of them will post a report as soon as they get back.

I've not heard of anyone here who has been on this trip so far.

Sayhello

We're leaving for Alaska on Wednesday. I'll try to at least post the highlights when we get back. I'm already thinking about Ireland for next year.

We're leaving for Alaska on Wednesday. I'll try to at least post the highlights when we get back. I'm already thinking about Ireland for next year.
Oh, excellent! I can hardly wait to hear what you have to say about the trip! Have a WONDERFUL, MARVELOUS time, and make sure Alaska is prepared for me when I get there! ;)

Sayhello

take lots of pictures -I am interested in this one too!!

The ABD rep who was on SWS with us last week had just gotten back the "dress rehearsal" reviews from Alaska. She said the trip was getting major raves and that ABD was thrilled with the reaction.

Should be a great trip. :thumbsup2

The ABD rep who was on SWS with us last week had just gotten back the "dress rehearsal" reviews from Alaska. She said the trip was getting major raves and that ABD was thrilled with the reaction.

Great! Thanks for the info. I'm new to ABD and didn't realize that Alaska was new. Glad to hear that it is another good iteniarary.

Ooooo! Cool beans! I'm so glad to hear this! I'm getting *really* excited for this trip! Thanks, kristilew.

It's really looking, for a LOT of reasons, like my Canadian Rockies tour getting canceled was actually a blessing in disguise!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter