Has anyone done a princess package with Character Dresser?

2Pirates2Princesses

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have experience with this service? Lately I've been getting pop up ads for them when I'm on the Disboards. It looks like they use dresses from Little Dress Up Shop for their princess packages. I'm also not sure how this type of service would work out for families staying onsite at a Disney owned resort (in terms of security). I have several questions in mind, but wanted to see if other people know about or have experience with them.

Does anyone have experience with this service? Lately I've been getting pop up ads for them when I'm on the Disboards. It looks like they use dresses from Little Dress Up Shop for their princess packages. I'm also not sure how this type of service would work out for families staying onsite at a Disney owned resort (in terms of security). I have several questions in mind, but wanted to see if other people know about or have experience with them.
Are you referring to the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique?

Are you referring to the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique?

Nope, it's a business called Character Dresser. It looks like they offer a service similar to the Bippity Boppity Boutique experience (with comparable pricing). The only advantage I see is being able to get a makeover done before heading out to a park so that you aren't losing park time (if you aren't able to get a BBB pre-park opening appointment), or if you aren't able to get a BBB appointment at all at either the Disney Springs or Magic Kingdom location, or have a child that has "aged" out of BBB but still wants this type of experience. Just wondering if anyone on here is familiar with them and how setting up an appointment with them would work if you are staying at a Disney resort.

this is their website: https://www.characterdresser.com/

Nope, it's a business called Character Dresser. It looks like they offer a service similar to the Bippity Boppity Boutique experience (with comparable pricing). The only advantage I see is being able to get a makeover done before heading out to a park so that you aren't losing park time (if you aren't able to get a BBB pre-park opening appointment), or if you aren't able to get a BBB appointment at all at either the Disney Springs or Magic Kingdom location, or have a child that has "aged" out of BBB but still wants this type of experience. Just wondering if anyone on here is familiar with them and how setting up an appointment with them would work if you are staying at a Disney resort.

this is their website: https://

Wow. Never heard of them. We’ve done BBB for both of our girls too. I am curious about this now. We will be researching them also.

Their costumes are made by Little Adventures (i’m judging by their photos). Mom Apprived Costumes also sells that line. My daughter has a bunch of their costumes and they are very comfortable for park wear. Even when you wear them at the end of August. Their prices are really good considering they come to you. I hope someone can do a personal review of them. I would totally book that just for the ease of it. Yes, I can dress my daughter up. But she would love to have someone else come to our room to pamper her.

Their prices are really good considering they come to you. I hope someone can do a personal review of them. I would totally book that just for the ease of it. Yes, I can dress my daughter up. But she would love to have someone else come to our room to pamper her.

Those were my thoughts as well. They also have a Facebook page if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter