Has anybody stayed at Margarittaville Resort yet?

simplymama

DIS Veteran
We have a 7 bedroom house booked between Christmas and New Years for our family because we want to bring our dog this trip and was just wondering what the reviews are so far. I haven't seen much on here about it.

We visited last month and spent some time exploring the property and had lunch there. Seems very nice but the rental prices are super high so I don't see us ever staying there.

We visited last month and spent some time exploring the property and had lunch there. Seems very nice but the rental prices are super high so I don't see us ever staying there.
Have you checked Expedia and other places for discounts? We actually booked back in June through their one rentyl site and are paying $693 a night for a 7 bedroom elite cottage that also has a pullout. We get two living areas, a loft area and a pool. It also allows up to 16 to sleep there. If all our children at home, as well as our adult children and spouses come we total 16. There’s definitely nowhere onsite or nearby that I found that seemed nice for that many of us between Christmas and New Years at that same low price so it seemed like a good deal. At first we had a four bedroom booked for us and the kids left at home for $450 a night, but then thought it would be be fun to invite the whole family. I’m hoping it’s as nice as Tim Trackers review showed it to be. It also allows our dog to come and with my older kids coming there’s nobody left to watch him at home.😀

Have you checked Expedia and other places for discounts?
I can't honestly say I've looked that hard, but just out of curiosity, I just searched for a week in January. There are 3 of us so we only need 2 bedrooms.

2-bedroom cottage at Margaritaville: $352/night
3-bedroom condo at WIndsor Palms: $85/night
3-bedroom townhouse at Windsor Palms: $90/night
4-bedroom single home with private pool at Windsor Palms: $135/night

That's a pretty significant difference. Three to four times the cost to stay at Margaritaville in smaller accommodations.

I can't honestly say I've looked that hard, but just out of curiosity, I just searched for a week in January. There are 3 of us so we only need 2 bedrooms.

2-bedroom cottage at Margaritaville: $352/night
3-bedroom condo at WIndsor Palms: $85/night
3-bedroom townhouse at Windsor Palms: $90/night
4-bedroom single home with private pool at Windsor Palms: $135/night

That's a pretty significant difference. Three to four times the cost to stay at Margaritaville in smaller accommodations.

Those do look like some great deals.

Although we don't want a condo in case the dog barks at all as I don't want to disturb others. I did find one house at Windsor Palms for our dates and number of guests that was around $450 a night. Definitely cheaper, so good to know for the future. We do want to try Margarittaville this time. It's been a long time since we've stayed offsite so we'll see how we feel about it after this trip.

For our Oct 2021 trip I was originally looking into this resort but their prices are significantly higher than staying in a similarly sized single family home in Windsor Hills. Our last stay in WH was so fantastic I cant wait to plan this next trip and bring my extended family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!