has any one got married at the swan or dolphin!!

wigeboo

Mouseketeer
damon and I are from the uk, we want to get marring in wdw. Im finding it hard to find info on getting marring out there. Can anyone tell me about there wedding in the swan or dolphin, could someone tell me the following,

1) was the wedding very disney like, or just a hotel wedding?

2) was it worth the money?

3) did you stay at the hotel as well (swan or dolphin) was it nice and did they look after you?

we really want to do this on our own with no family as we are quite shy plus we don't want the fuss.

4) is there any couples out there that did it on there own, was it ok on the day.

5) was ther anything that you change about the wedding.

2000 all star movies
2001 ramada international drive
2002 fairfield inn and suites/clearwater
2003 (nov) holidayinn near universal

any input on the swan or dolphin wedding would be good.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I just love these pink things

I just found out yesterday that swan does weddings, check out he www.justmarry.com webstite, they do the swan weddings,apparently more affordable than a disney one. I will be looking into it!
Grover in Winnipeg

thanks alot grover, i'm going to have a look now if you find any thing else will you give me shout please :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

2000 all star movies
2001 ramada international drive
2002 fairfield inn internationdrive
2003 holiday inn international drive near universal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter