Harry Potter- Wizarding World FAQ

Are there dates yet for January's Potter event? I can't seem to find them, and I want to avoid it. I am a HP fan, but I really don't want to be there when so concentrated.

I was there 2 years ago, last week of January when it was the potter gala

Parks were not crowded
Peeps that go for the Potter event mainly did the events at the hotel during the day

Maybe pull up with the search button to find the threads of this past January that discussed that last week of January crowds or lack of

I see they released a teaser poster today! And it says more details to come in early 2019! Hoping it opens before the 4th of July!

There's a thread in another Universal Board that I read that has construction update pics almost daily on the coaster and a lot of chatter around it, but I don't know if it's ok to post links to other message boards (hard to tell if that would constitute breaking one of the "Links to other Sites" rules.)

Construction seems to be going very well (all track laid down, buildings construction coming along nicely etc.).

We had an interesting experience on Forbidden Journey a few weeks ago. My wife, daughter, and I had a booth to ourselves. When the ride was ending, we exited to the handicap loading area. The attendant asked us if we wanted to ride again, so we gladly accepted. She asked us to all switch seats (which she assigned to us). Then off we went on the ride again. Then when the ride was over, we unloaded in the regular location. It was weird but great to ride twice without queuing up again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!