Harry Potter- Wizarding World FAQ

Yes you can walk through without going on anything.

You do know Potter is in both parks, if you want to see both Hogsmeade and Diagonal Alley you'll need a park to park ticket. Just wanted to check as some folks miss that part.

Do you need to tell the team member before entering the line you will not be riding or do you just tell the one who is about to load you onto the ride?

We usually tell the TM at the beginning of the line, so we get in the right line. Then we tell the TM that's directing people to the lockers (don't need those if you're touring or doing child swap!), and then towards the end, someone will show the way out.

Please forgive me if this has already been asked, but there are 84 pages on this thread....
Has the locker situation at FJ improved any? When I was last there (2013) we got in line for the ride, had to leave the line to go to the lockers, and then get back into the line. It was rather chaotic. I'm used to going to lockers before you get into a long for a ride.

We are planning on going Nov 13th and 14th. Is it true most HP rides now allow Express Pass? We are looking to stay at Cabana Bay and wonder if we need to upgrade to a Deluxe. We are all adults so single rider lanes would be an option for us.

Hello. If you use the Express Pass on FJ, do you miss all the ambiance in the waiting line and go straight to the ride line? For the first time visitor to HP, which rides would you recommend NOT using Express Pass? Thank you for your help.

if lines are short, i use the regular line as there is a bit you bypass doing ep line.
not that much you miss but if you are a true fan, you want to see it all.

use the ep when the lines are long.
if you go during early entry, easy to not have a long line wait first thing in the morning.

For those interested in the interactive wands - I picked up a used one from Ebay for $27. (which includes shipping)

When I was there we were already in the que when the employees made us aware that we needed to put our stuff in lockers. (We weren't carrying that much.) So everyone was trying to get to the lockers and then back to their place in line. It was chaos. I felt that there could have been a better location for the lockers.

Sometimes peeps block the signs that state store loose items/bags with an arrow pointing to the lockers

Some that miss reading that will have TM's pull peeps out of line to use the lockers

Hello. If you use the Express Pass on FJ, do you miss all the ambiance in the waiting line and go straight to the ride line? For the first time visitor to HP, which rides would you recommend NOT using Express Pass? Thank you for your help.
We just used the EP line this week and I didn't feel like we missed the ambience since you started in the main room where Ron, Harry and Hermoine were talking. I actually loved that there is now EP for all of the HP rides. Appparently, the "lines" were always there so it was nothing to implement. The same was true of Gringott's. We started in the bank with the goblins and made our way through from there.

Haven't been since they added the EP lines. Did this replace the single rider or tour only queue or is it simply another line?

Do people know what times the Gringotts dragon breathes fire? I'm not talking about exact moment, but from when to when? Like, does it start when park opens or later in the day? And does it stop at park close, or continue until all guests leave? I'm just trying to figure out with our upcoming trip when the park closes at 7pm, but sunset is at 7:15. If we get in line for another Gringotts ride right before 7, then when we get out will it be darker to get a different view of the fire?

Do people know what times the Gringotts dragon breathes fire? I'm not talking about exact moment, but from when to when? Like, does it start when park opens or later in the day? And does it stop at park close, or continue until all guests leave? I'm just trying to figure out with our upcoming trip when the park closes at 7pm, but sunset is at 7:15. If we get in line for another Gringotts ride right before 7, then when we get out will it be darker to get a different view of the fire?

its something like every 20 minutes....there's a bit of a rumble right before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!