Harry Potter Interactive Wand question

Maleficent53

Have fun storming the castle...
My daughter bought a wand from a local woman for her sons to use when we go in August. My question is - how do these wands work? We have the map that shows the locations to cast spells. My question relates more to - is there a battery in the wand and do they eventually go dead and the wands no longer work??? The woman told my daughter that the wand was "never used" but did not have anything to show how long ago it was purchased.

Thanks for any info you care to provide me.

If the wand will not work, take it to where they sell the wands and they will "fix" it.

There are no batteries or electronics at all in the wand. There is just a little reflector on the tip. THye can keep working forever, or if the reflector gets damaged it is easily fixed at one of the wand shops.

There's no battery in the want. It uses a reclective type material on the tip that the sensor you do the spell against picks up.

But as the poster above noted, if for some reason it doesn't work, Universal will fit it (provided it is a legit wand purchased at Universal)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!