Harrah's Las Vegas

PrincessTrisha

DIS Veteran
Being a "total rewards" member and having played in Atlantic City, Harrah's in Las Vegas is willing to comp me rooms Sun - Thurs (Planning to go in November after a few days at Disney).

I know it's not one of the "Big Name" hotels in LV but does anyone have any experience with it? Since it's free I'm not worried about glitz and glamour, but clean, spacious and safe I am.

I've never stayed there, but the location on the strip can't be beat!

I've stayed in Harrahs many times, (always comped, also play in a/c Total Rewards member) - location is the best on the strip, rooms are clean, safe and comfortable, don't hesitate. Buffett is also one of the best in my opinion. Love Harrahs always recommend on this board, it's even reasonable $$ if you have to pay for it. Go with confidence. :thumbsup2

Nice enough place - great location. I have a hard time recommending it if paying cash - but only because you can usually find someplace better for the same money. But for free - it's wonderful.

You may want to see if they will put you up at the Flamingo or Bally's, which are often available at the same comp level and I like better. But - as I'm thinking about this more - the biggest advantage they have over Harrah's is pool, and pool won't be an issue in November.

Have a great trip wherever you end up!

We stayed there last June and I thought the location was great. Very easy to walk to a number of things on the Strip (Forum shops, Venetian, Mirage, etc.) Also it is right on the monorail which made it easy to get over to both the MGM area and even to the Hilton.

It was a bit too bright and crazy for my taste but it was free for us (paid for by DH's boss as he was out there for a convention).

The room was nice and clean. The only negative is we had a connecting room and since Vegas is a 24/7 city having neighbors coming in and loudly talking at 2 am was a bit of a turn off.

If you're comped at Harrah's, I would definitely check and see what they would do on some of their other properties, specifically Paris or Rio (if you don't mind being off the Strip) or maybe even Caesars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter