Harmony cabins

mumsy1955

DISNEY FAN
We have superior ocean view cabin on deck 6. How much room is there for luggage,3 of us in the cabin

Quite a bit. There’s a closet on either side of the bed or sitting area, plus shelves around the desk. It was more than enough for myself, my wife and two girls.

Rock/Paper/Scissors, loser sleeps on the floor...

Ok, maybe not that. Bed splits into singles, and the sofa converts to a bed

Thanks,what are the sleeping arrangements for 3 adults

Rock/Paper/Scissors, loser sleeps on the floor...

Ok, maybe not that. Bed splits into singles, and the sofa converts to a bed

We are going in November with 3 adults. Bed not an issue will be DH and I. DS will sleep on the sofabed. We have the large ocean balcony cabins. We had same cabins on Oasis and his sofabed was very comfy. The sofa folds strange but it worked.

My question with the Harmony is these closets obviously don't move. Do the nightstands move if you want to pull the beds apart because I don't see an inch to give there.

Here is a picture with sofabed made up ... kinda can see it. If like Oasis those pillows on back can be moved and sleep area wider.

3f74454e37677eafe595e7b3badceaa4.png

tfss-95260dc8-61ab-4a76-9047-e9f321260ad4-image_800.jpeg

When the beds are split the nightstands go in between them, it is a fairly narrow space between the beds, but enough to get out of bed and a better option than sharing the bed (at least my kids think so!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!