Harmony Barber Shop toddler first haircut

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
My grandson is 16 months old and will need his first haircut. He will be going on Monday coming up and not appointments available (we realize this is pretty last minute). That said, do they ever do any walk-up appointments? If my daughter got to the park early with him do you think it's a possibility? Thought someone might have an experience with this? Thanks for anything you can share.

Yes, they do hold some space for walk-ups but it's important to come near opening and get on the list. Very rarely can you snag a walk-up later in the day (they have limited hours).

Also, we have snagged appointments the day before and day of a couple of times so be sure and check often this weekend and Monday.

I've walked in before. This also does show up on the tracker apps. You have to pay for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter