Hard Rock Pool Cabanas

wendlle

Aussie Wendy
We're going to have a full resort day so I think we may hire a cabana. I think it will be good because I'm so pale I need constant shade and we also will have a 3 year old and 10 month old with us so the shade and dedicated space will be fantastic.
Can anyone tell me what the Club Room discount is?
Can you close the sides of the cabana if you want to?
Do you tip the server each time they get you something or just at the end of your day?
Does anyone have any recent photos or video?
Can you request specific cabanas? Or is there one I should get that would be better than others considering we have small kids who will want to be near the zero entry part of the pool?

We're going to have a full resort day so I think we may hire a cabana. I think it will be good because I'm so pale I need constant shade and we also will have a 3 year old and 10 month old with us so the shade and dedicated space will be fantastic.
Can anyone tell me what the Club Room discount is?
Can you close the sides of the cabana if you want to?
Do you tip the server each time they get you something or just at the end of your day?
Does anyone have any recent photos or video?
Can you request specific cabanas? Or is there one I should get that would be better than others considering we have small kids who will want to be near the zero entry part of the pool?

Hi!! We've rented a cabana twice and LOVED it!!

We didn't take the club discount as you wouldn't get the $50 food and beverage credit. That credit was more. Yes- the sides of the cabana can be closed. There were 2 shifts of servers for the day. We paid the bill for the first server and then we had a new bill for the evening server.

You can request the cabana number when you reserve it.

Here's some photos:

thumbnail_IMG_3432.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3433.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3435.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3436.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3437.jpg

Last edited:

We had Cabana 1. It's the one nearest to the Beach Club restaurant. There is a cabana that is right by the child's water play area.

Here is the e-mail confirmation we received which has many details about the cabanas:

Thank you for booking your cabana at The Hard Rock Hotel! You have reserved cabana # 1 for Thursday, October 4, 2018. The cabana will be yours for the day from 9am until close. Your rental rate for the cabana will be $225. You will receive a $50 Food and Beverage Credit towards our Beach Club Restaurant.

Please have a member of your party check in at the Fitness Center (Body Rock) no later than 1pm to complete payment and also receive the remote for your television. If you are not arriving at the Hotel for your reservation by 1pm, please then check into Body Rock by or at 4pm to complete payment and also receive the remote for your television. We are located on the first floor, to the left when exiting the elevators.

If you wish to cancel your reservation, please do so by contacting Body Rock by 9pm the night before. Same-Day Cancellations will incur a charge of 50% of the daily rate listed above.

Due to Florida's unpredictable weather patterns, refunds will not be issued because of inclement weather conditions. (In some extreme weather conditions we may ask you to clear the pool/cabana area, due to it being unsafe- you may return once the management team has established it to be safe.)

Here are some helpful tips for your day at the pool:

- All Cabanas receive a fruit basket as well as an assortment of 12 sodas (4 cokes, 4 diet cokes, and 4 sprites), 4 Hard Rock waters, and a bottle of Fiji water.

- All Cabanas are equipped with a LCD TV, a ceiling fan, a table with 4 chairs, 4 lounge chairs, 1 lounger, and a private safe.

- Swim diapers, life jackets, Ping-Pong paddles and balls, shuffle board equipment, and volleyballs are available complimentary at the towel hut.

- Maximum capacity is 10 people per cabana.

- Cabana guest must be staying at one of the hotels on property- Hard Rock Hotel, Portofino Bay Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort, Cabana Bay Beach Resort, or Sapphire Falls Resort.

- Outside food, alcohol, coolers, pets and glass are prohibited throughout the pool area.

- Only inflatable toys and rafts are allowed in the pool.

- Smoking is only allowed in cabanas 3-6.

If you have any questions, special requests, celebrating a special event, or have any catering needs, please contact us at (407)503-2236.

We look forward to seeing you at the Hard Rock Hotel!

Rock on,

Any other questions, please let me know I'm happy to help!:)

- All Cabanas are equipped with a LCD TV, a ceiling fan, a table with 4 chairs, 4 lounge chairs, 1 lounger, and a private safe.
Where are the 4 lounge chairs located? Outside of the cabana? Do they reserve 4 lounge chairs where you can lay in the sun?

Thank you! Last question... Can you see all or most of the pool from the Cabanas?

Yes you have a great view of the pool!:) Some are a little closer than others- and you can request the cabana number when you book! We had Cabana #1- which is located nearest to the Beach Club restaurant and very close to the restrooms!

Is there any kind of map to know the numbers of the cabanas if you want to request a specific one?

Not sure of a map. When you book, you talk to the fitness center and they will help you on the # and the location. Cabana #'s 3-6 are smoking cabanas, near the hot tub and you pass by them if you use the pool path to the walkway to the park. Cabana #'s 1& 2 are on the hotel side of the pool- nearest the Beach Club restaurant. The others are on the beach side of the pool. There are two cabanas that are right by the children's splash area. When you book, talk to the staff and book a cabana in your preferred location. We like to book early so that we can get our first choice. You don't have to pay up front- you pay the day of- and you can cancel up to the night before. Hope that helps.:)

Not sure of a map. When you book, you talk to the fitness center and they will help you on the # and the location. Cabana #'s 3-6 are smoking cabanas, near the hot tub and you pass by them if you use the pool path to the walkway to the park. Cabana #'s 1& 2 are on the hotel side of the pool- nearest the Beach Club restaurant. The others are on the beach side of the pool. There are two cabanas that are right by the children's splash area. When you book, talk to the staff and book a cabana in your preferred location. We like to book early so that we can get our first choice. You don't have to pay up front- you pay the day of- and you can cancel up to the night before. Hope that helps.:)

Thank you! Very helpful.

So only two cabanas are non-smoking? Or are there more than 6 cabanas? I didn't notice anything stating how many cabanas there are.

Do you have to pass the smoking cabanas to go to the hot tub? Or to get anywhere else while you are in the non-smoking area of the cabanas and/or pool.

Thank you! Very helpful.

So only two cabanas are non-smoking? Or are there more than 6 cabanas? I didn't notice anything stating how many cabanas there are.

Do you have to pass the smoking cabanas to go to the hot tub? Or to get anywhere else while you are in the non-smoking area of the cabanas and/or pool.

You're so welcome!:)

I think there are 10 cabanas- I believe there are four on the beach side of the pool. Last February we had the last cabana, nearest the pool slide, on the beach side of the pool.

No- you don't have to walk right by the smoking allowed cabanas to get to the hot tub. You can walk close to the pool as well. I think the regular seating area by the smoking allowed cabanas is also a smoking area too. I don't like walking right by smokers, too, which is why my favorite cabana is #1 (#2 a close second). You're right by the Beach Club restaurant so the servers are usually very close by. You're also very close to the restrooms and not too far from the pool slide and far away from the smoking areas!:thumbsup2

The fitness center staff that book the cabanas are very helpful! If you tell them your preferences, they will tell you which cabanas will be best for you!

You're so welcome!:)

I think there are 10 cabanas- I believe there are four on the beach side of the pool. Last February we had the last cabana, nearest the pool slide, on the beach side of the pool.

No- you don't have to walk right by the smoking allowed cabanas to get to the hot tub. You can walk close to the pool as well. I think the regular seating area by the smoking allowed cabanas is also a smoking area too. I don't like walking right by smokers, too, which is why my favorite cabana is #1 (#2 a close second). You're right by the Beach Club restaurant so the servers are usually very close by. You're also very close to the restrooms and not too far from the pool slide and far away from the smoking areas!:thumbsup2

The fitness center staff that book the cabanas are very helpful! If you tell them your preferences, they will tell you which cabanas will be best for you!
:thanks: :worship:

We get a cabana every year. We rent one on arrival day, as we arrive early 11AM-noon and HRH is notorious for rooms not being available until 4PM or so.

All of the above information is great. We like Cabana#1-2 and then across the pool in the sandy areas (can't remember the numbers).

We found the servers to attentive.

They are very comfortable place to hang out when you need some shade, need a private spot to get some sun (the pool can be very busy). Worth every penny!

Thanks for all the helpful replies.
Does anyone know with the sodas they provide it says you get 12 sodas and 8 of them are Coke. We don't drink Coke, can they be substitued for something else? Like Fanta or basically anything other than Coke? I'd even prefer Water over Coke, that is mainly what we drink anyway.

I haven't been to HRH and we are going to be staying at Portofino for the first time. I just wanted to say that I called concierge at Portofino about reserving a cabana and they were quick to pick up the phone and had tons of information and very nice to talk to. Anyhow, I'm not trying to imply not to ask here, just saying that my experience calling the hotels at Universal has been great! (Very different from calling Disney)

Thanks for all the helpful replies.
Does anyone know with the sodas they provide it says you get 12 sodas and 8 of them are Coke. We don't drink Coke, can they be substitued for something else? Like Fanta or basically anything other than Coke? I'd even prefer Water over Coke, that is mainly what we drink anyway.

I believe we received 4 Diet Coke, 4 Coke, and 4 Sprite. You do get a large Fiji water and I believe some bottles of water, too! We didn't ask for any substitutes, but ask if you could get something else. The staff at HRH are very accommodating!

We had Cabana 1. It's the one nearest to the Beach Club restaurant. There is a cabana that is right by the child's water play area.
Any other questions, please let me know I'm happy to help!:)

Yes you have a great view of the pool!:) Some are a little closer than others- and you can request the cabana number when you book! We had Cabana #1- which is located nearest to the Beach Club restaurant and very close to the restrooms!

Question about Cabana #1. When looking at the Hard Rock resort map, it looks like there may be grass or bushes in front of Cabana #1. Is there? If yes, is it still easy access to the pool?

Question about Cabana #1. When looking at the Hard Rock resort map, it looks like there may be grass or bushes in front of Cabana #1. Is there? If yes, is it still easy access to the pool?

You are right next to a walkway to the restrooms, Beach Club restaurant, pool, and pool slide. Right across from the cabana are the pool loungers that are reserved for your cabana. Behind the cabana are some trees/greenery and a back row of lounge chairs. You are just a short distance to the pool. It is my favorite cabana location!:)

You are right next to a walkway to the restrooms, Beach Club restaurant, pool, and pool slide. Right across from the cabana are the pool loungers that are reserved for your cabana. Behind the cabana are some trees/greenery and a back row of lounge chairs. You are just a short distance to the pool. It is my favorite cabana location!:)

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter