Hard Rock Hotel

P

Pluto17

I am trying to convince my parents to have our family stay at the Hard Rock Hotel for a vacation. If anyone has any good reports or pics on the hotels, I would greatly appericate it. Thanks

There are plenty of trip reports on HRH on the Universal TR board. Check them out, especially Robinrs' report.

I can tell you as a 45 yr old who spent about 50 nights in various hotels this was the most fun place have ever been to, you will love it. We were fortunate enough to make the club level by using Loew's card which you get free off their page, doesn't always work, but even the plain rooms are nice.The landscaping is beautiful, if you start early you can probably get a Entertainment Book Rate(they to have a web page to buy your book.)There was a bunch of us five, so the breakfast,hhr and sodas/water during the day saved us alot of $$.The water slide is a blast, the location,express no wait or whatever its called now was fabulous. Waiting in line in the summer is so lame, we rode all rides a zillion times, makes you feel like you are getting value for your money.I would do this again in heartbeat.If food $$ is an issue you can always bring more with or order pizza, its reasonable and alllows you to skip restaurants if need be...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter