Hard Rock Hotel On Travel Channel Tonight

kim532

DIS Veteran
Just a reminder the the Travel Channel is having a special on the HRH in Orlando tonight 9PM Easter time.

I'll be watching. Plan on going December 2002

Yep I'm waiting for it right now! Twenty minutes! I'm very interested on seeing it since we are still depbating on staying at Portofino and paying the extra $400 it will cost, or staying at Hard Rock. We have stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas and love it so i am interested in seeing the one in Orlando. Just so everyone knows, the show is called "Inside"

Watched the travel channel last night and they did a great job at advertising the HRH! We'll be at US this weekend and I definitely intend on stopping by there for a look!

Only 2 more days...Yeah:D

I taped it.

For those who missed it. They had lots of footage of the hotel. Showed the rooms, pool, music system control room, and a short segment on FOTL. They showed the restaurant, including a bunch of secret rooms of the arena that the public doesn't get to see. Such as, the dressing rooms of the performers, a secret attic room that the stars like to hang out in, and in the very back there is a balcony with huge chairs. Next to this balcony is the Lennon room, where they have a white couch and a white piano with each key signed by a famous piano player.

They showed the pool, gave interesting facts on how the sand was trucked in along with the california palm trees, talked about the music system how they start with light rock in the morning, and then crank it up as the day goes on.

I dunno, it goes on and on, too much to talk about here. I'm sure they'll air the show again, so keep checking if you missed it.

What really makes me LOL is how all the trip reports on this board talk about the cookies and milk. Noone seems to mention all the stuff they see in the hotel, or talk about the California theme. Gotta have those cookies and milk. Yeah, I know the millions in theaming counts, but just think about, give the guest their cookies and milk and they write a glowing trip report. I guess the little things count. Oh, they didn't show the cookies and milk, but they did show the free music cd guests get at check in. Cookies and milk, Cookies and milk, LOL.

I thought they did a great job !! I want my own cabana !!!!:cool: :cool:

Hey rob!
I traded our milk & cookies for a late check-out on last day!!
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter