HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

I have a favor to ask of anyone who is going to be there soon- can you take a pic of the TV in your room and if there are any places to connect a portable DVD player? I have a trip in September and I'm wondering if I should bring mine. I've had some hotel rooms where I've been able to hook it up successfully and some where I can't. We like to watch harry potter movies in the room lol TIA

I have a favor to ask of anyone who is going to be there soon- can you take a pic of the TV in your room and if there are any places to connect a portable DVD player? I have a trip in September and I'm wondering if I should bring mine. I've had some hotel rooms where I've been able to hook it up successfully and some where I can't. We like to watch harry potter movies in the room lol TIA
Just knowing there is an HDMI connection may not be enough. Many hotels disable those inputs. It would be helpful to know if anyone has tried to use a game system or DVD player.

You might want to call the hotel and ask, too.

Has anyone experienced club level recently and can share a review/photos of how club level is handled and your thoughts on whether the value is still there?

Just knowing there is an HDMI connection may not be enough. Many hotels disable those inputs. It would be helpful to know if anyone has tried to use a game system or DVD player.

You might want to call the hotel and ask, too.
We always bring our DVD player :) it works fine if you have HDMI but you have to change the input manually by pressing up on the button in the middle of the TV. At least this has been the case from 2016-March 2020 if that helps

Has anyone experienced club level recently and can share a review/photos of how club level is handled and your thoughts on whether the value is still there?
I would love the answer to this also. Trying to decide if its worth it for 2 teen girls and and meat and potatos kind of guy.

I would love the answer to this also. Trying to decide if its worth it for 2 teen girls and and meat and potatos kind of guy.

We haven`t had anyone come back and tell us directly in posts how it was, but have to say general reviews of Club Levels generally now are very mixed.

People who use the appetisers in the evening two hours as a main meal don`t seem to be very thrilled with them overall.

Hopefully someone soon will let us know how it was, but personally, haven`t heard great reviews. I`m sure there must be folks that are happy with it now. Hopefully.

We frequent HR CL often, haven’t been since Covid reopening, pre Covid for the teens it may suffice, meat and potatoes kind of guy like myself, plan on having something more, the Club staff are absolutely awesome at HR but HR food offerings are much like what a college freshman would have on hand...lol and I’m not being offensive to HR because we love the place.

I do wish they could get a bit better menu.

The wings and bleu cheese are addictive, but still doesn’t make a meal for me.

36AEAB65-ABE7-4EF8-A8E8-F0980A4EA5DD.jpeg
Oh who says mimosas don’t go well with wings!!!!!!!!

There are a couple of reviews on Trip Advisor from folks that have been recently and stayed Club Level in case you haven`t seen them yet.

Last time I did the evening spread at HR club, was 2017.
And really enjoyed it.

From what I have read on other sites recently, some said it was fine while others said they had some disappointments w/ offerings.

And really enjoyed it.

From what I have read on other sites recently, some said it was fine while others said they had some disappointments w/ offerings.

Unless covid has inspired a menu change it is essentially still the same since then Mac.

And really enjoyed it.

All food is now pre-packaged, with the exception of the hot appetizers which are now served up to you by a TM.

Apparently some like it and some don`t.

Same with the ballroom location it`s now in, which I was surprised at when I was told initially they were moving it, but thinking about the small size of the CL there, maybe not.

We booked the Hard Rock through Hotels.com because we had gift cards. Did we sacrifice our Rock Royalty rewards earning potential in doing this? AND will our ressie be in the Hard Rock system right away? Or will it take awhile? What I'm really asking is: When can I put in a room request?

We booked the Hard Rock through Hotels.com because we had gift cards. Did we sacrifice our Rock Royalty rewards earning potential in doing this? AND will our ressie be in the Hard Rock system right away? Or will it take awhile? What I'm really asking is: When can I put in a room request?

Not sure how long it takes to get in through that site, it’s actually quicker than most think, at check in be certain to get credit for your RR rewards, it doesn’t matter who you book through if you are present for your booking you will get the points.

Call the Hotel, they should be able to look you up and you may place a room request.

Is there a changing area in the pool restrooms? Wondering about changing clothes if room isn’t ready or on check-out day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter