HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Typically a slower time of year, but with HHN starting Sept 6th this year, it may be busier than in years past. I’d say to be safe, book the nights you want at the resort you want and you c an always cancel and rebook when your points hit.

Typically a slower time of year, but with HHN starting Sept 6th this year, it may be busier than in years past. I’d say to be safe, book the nights you want at the resort you want and you c an always cancel and rebook when your points hit.

Thanks, this is what I ended up doing last night!

You will be glad you booked now

Hotels book up for standard rooms quickly

Hhn event fills hotel rooms

Upper priced rooms will fill up also especially for weekends later in the event

Thanks for this info on September. We are looking at HRH for Sept 3 - 8 and I was going to wait for AP rates to hit but am thinking maybe I best book just in case?
We are wanting a King room, not sure if we want to do Club King or just a Deluxe King.

I can’t decide between HR and RPR :confused:

These are the only 2 resorts we've stayed at when visiting Universal.
You cannot go wrong either way!!!

FWIW, we are at HRH for our upcoming trip...and my DD was happy about being booked here this time. She likes the vibe at their pool!

Same here! We have never stayed at either and can't decide. Though after reading @schumigirl 's trip reports, I'm leaning toward club at RPR.:flower:

I can’t decide between HR and RPR :confused:

I might be the only person on the disboards that did not care for Royal Pacific :duck:My son didn't care for the pool and I didn't care for the layout of the resort. I wouldn't turn my nose up at staying there again but it isn't my first choice. But I feel like everyone has to experience it for themselves. I think now after staying at all three that include Express Pass, I prefer Hard Rock for a short trip and Portofino for a longer one. You can't go wrong either way, and club level probably makes things a lot nicer in general :)

@G719 so glad to hear you enjoyed the trip report...….it is by far the best onsite resort for us, followed closely by Sapphire, although that doesn't have EP of course...….and Club is lovely......hope you enjoy it if you do choose it for your stay.......:thumbsup2

I have always wanted to stay at HR... RP just looks more relaxing :confused3 I’ll probably go with HR though.

I think RP is much more relaxing...…we love everything about the hotel.....can`t really find a negative at all!!!

A very short walk to IOA is one of the things we enjoy....but all the hotels are within walking distance, which is a bonus about Universal...…

HRH is my least favourite of the deluxe resorts.....it just feels cold to me, although I do love The Palm.....one of the best onsite restaurants there is.

It`s not a bad choice to be stuck between though...….::yes::

cant remember if I asked this or not we are going Oct23rd- Oct28th I was wondering the price for the Future Rock Star Suite is $678 a night I am wondering do they ever lower suites whether it's with a AP or AAA or just the SMSM rate?

Debating if I should book a deluxe queen or future rock star suite.

That`s prime HHN time, so discounts aren't usually expected then, even for suites.

But, you never know, if they don't fill them they could drop the price some.....unfortunately it might be one of those wait and see decisions.

That`s prime HHN time, so discounts aren't usually expected then, even for suites.

But, you never know, if they don't fill them they could drop the price some.....unfortunately it might be one of those wait and see decisions.

Thank you , that actually makes alot of sense . we plan on going to HHN as well and I didnt even add that to the factor .

Thank you , that actually makes alot of sense . we plan on going to HHN as well and I didnt even add that to the factor .

lol......it`s easy to forget the obvious sometimes...….I `ve done it often!!!!! But, good luck, hope the price does come down for you...….

Is there a layout for the future rock star suite? I wanna know how many doors are to the kids room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!