HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Just for more space. From the floor plans it looked like while not sleeping there’s more room for the kiddos to run around in the king.

Makes sense, wondering if there is a deluxe 2 queen that affords some more room. Don’t forget with club level you don’t have to be cooped up in the room either, I know we saw lots of kids in the club lounge at Portofino at off hours for the tv and space.

Thanks! The photos are very helpful indeed. I guess worse case scenario we could fit them on the sectional. Did you have to request the deluxe, and do you know if I’m right that there’s only 2 on the floor?

No we didn’t specifically request the Deluxe, that’s just what we got, we didn’t make any request at all. Not sure about how many there are, but I think I vaguely remember looking at the floor map and thinking there weren’t too many rooms of that same shape, it’s because of the turns of the building. But I don’t remember how many. Sorry!

DW and I just got our trip itinerary for our March trip!! We are very excited. I do have a few questions though. Are you able to pick up your park tickets and purchased gift cards at the HRH or do I need to go to one of the theme parks? Also, if we do need to go to the theme parks, do we actually have to enter the parks to get the tickets and gift cards or is it done all outside the park? The reason why I ask is we would like to use our purchased gift cards on our arrival day (for hotel charges, city walk, hotel gift shop merchandise etc.), but do not necessarily want to use our park tickets before our chosen park days.

DW and I just got our trip itinerary for our March trip!! We are very excited. I do have a few questions though. Are you able to pick up your park tickets and purchased gift cards at the HRH or do I need to go to one of the theme parks? Also, if we do need to go to the theme parks, do we actually have to enter the parks to get the tickets and gift cards or is it done all outside the park? The reason why I ask is we would like to use our purchased gift cards on our arrival day (for hotel charges, city walk, hotel gift shop merchandise etc.), but do not necessarily want to use our park tickets before our chosen park days.
I'm a little confused by your question. Did you buy a package that included park tickets, as well as gift cards? If yes, then I would ask whoever your contact for booking the package that question.
For sure you won't enter the park to get them. You'd need your ticket in hand to do that. It's possible you may need to visit guest services outside the park entrance though.

Lobby Concierge will be able to take care of this for you at HRH, very convenient.

I'm a little confused by your question. Did you buy a package that included park tickets, as well as gift cards? If yes, then I would ask whoever your contact for booking the package that question.
For sure you won't enter the park to get them. You'd need your ticket in hand to do that. It's possible you may need to visit guest services outside the park entrance though.
My apologies @J'aime Paris for not being clearer/providing enough details. I am not sure if what I had purchased was a package or not. I did the stay more/save more deal and added everything separately on the Universal Studios resort (Hotel, park tickets, gift cards). I am sure it is a package. My trip itinerary said that I would need to go to a Will Call Kiosk at the front of either UO or IOA and I will be given a certificate for the gift card. I will then need to go to guest services and provide them the certificate to receive the actual card. I was just wondering if this all could be done at HRH because we do not plan on going to the parks until the next day. Although with how close HRH is to the parks it would not be that much of an inconvenience and would be a great way for me to stretch my legs after the plane ride and shuttle to HRH :yay:.

My apologies @J'aime Paris for not being clearer/providing enough details. I am not sure if what I had purchased was a package or not. I did the stay more/save more deal and added everything separately on the Universal Studios resort (Hotel, park tickets, gift cards). I am sure it is a package. My trip itinerary said that I would need to go to a Will Call Kiosk at the front of either UO or IOA and I will be given a certificate for the gift card. I will then need to go to guest services and provide them the certificate to receive the actual card. I was just wondering if this all could be done at HRH because we do not plan on going to the parks until the next day. Although with how close HRH is to the parks it would not be that much of an inconvenience and would be a great way for me to stretch my legs after the plane ride and shuttle to HRH :yay:.
No apologies needed!
I'm sure you'll get it all sorted out.
Have a super trip!

Am I missing something or do you have to go up to a deluxe in order to have a king bed? Just want to be sure. By the time I walk up to that level I'm getting close to RPR King Club price range so am starting to second guess my choice.

FYI - We've stayed at PBH and RPR in the past. Prefer PBH within the confines of the hotel itself but RPR proximity to the parks was great. Figured we might as well check the HRH box the next trip.

Are there any rooms/wings that are pet free? I severely allergic to dogs.

I was told yes, like the other hotels they are in one area and only garden view rooms are available to pets.

Just have it noted on your reservation you have an allergy and request to be placed away from them :thumbsup2

How is availability/pricing at this hotel for rooms in early September? I'm just barely shy of the credit card points I need to pay for my entire stay in early Sept. Am I safe to wait another month or two to book until I get those points posted on my account?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!