HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

There was shower gel in the shower. Bar soap by the sink, but I'm not sure if it was in the shower too.

Another question, and only for the wife because I'm experiencing a "deficit," are the hairdryers offered @ HRH regular size or the little plug in the wall type?

Another question, and only for the wife because I'm experiencing a "deficit," are the hairdryers offered @ HRH regular size or the little plug in the wall type?

We were in club, but it shouldn’t make a difference, my wife, who is very picky, thought the hairdryer was very good.

We were in club, but it shouldn’t make a difference, my wife, who is very picky, thought the hairdryer was very good.

We usually bring our own hair dryer, but if we are getting ready at the same time, one of us uses the hotel hair dryer. I agree it's a good hair dryer!:thumbsup2

HAHA me too, funny thing is though all that weight I lost off the top I used to be straight up 6’ now I’m easily 6’5” on my knees now........:rotfl2:

We are staying at the HRH in less than 2 weeks for 3 days and I just signed up for the Hard Rock Rewards. Will we earn points on the money we are paying for the hotel even though we joined the program after the room was booked?

We are staying at the HRH in less than 2 weeks for 3 days and I just signed up for the Hard Rock Rewards. Will we earn points on the money we are paying for the hotel even though we joined the program after the room was booked?

Sure!! Make sure you tell them upon check-in you're a rewards member and that it's on your room. Do you have your membership card? You can print it from the website. I'd take that just in case you need to show them the number.

Enjoy! :)

Sure!! Make sure you tell them upon check-in you're a rewards member and that it's on your room. Do you have your membership card? You can print it from the website. I'd take that just in case you need to show them the number.

Enjoy! :)

Thanks patty. I actually have my card on their app so I'll be able to show them that at check in.

Is it a pain to check out and check back in? I am staying 2 nights in December was able to get a good rate for Pool View 1 night with APH discount but the other Pool View night will have to be at the seasonal rate, hence I have 2 reservation numbers. So I am assuming that I will have to check out and then check back in and might have to change rooms - I don't really have a problem with all of that but just wondering if it is really a pain.
On the second night I requested early check in when I booked it.

I did call the 800 number to ask them exactly what I needed to do, and the person on the phone wasn't exactly helpful except that they cancelled my second night and told me to book the APH rate room on the internet. Can you link the 2 reservations together so that you MIGHT not have to change rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter