HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Hrh is a great hotel

You will like it!

If you do room charging back to your hotel would be up to you cover when you do your check out

Since you booked with a third party and paid the room costs in advance, that's all you will pay unless you set up charge back while at UO

@prink022 - You did great. The HRH is an awesome place to stay and an easy walk to and from the parks. Great pool and food available too. Enjoy.

Can anyone tell me the approximate taxi fare from MCO airport to the HRH?

WHat is the difference between a regular and deluxe room at HRH? I gather the deluxes room is a bit bigger, but are there any differences with location, amenities, etc.?

No difference in amenities
Locations vary

Deluxe has more sq ft and different layout with area for extra space when first enter the room

Thanks, Macraven.

Is there a floor plan that shows which rooms are in which categories?

the different room types are scattered throughout the hotel.
not that many 2 Q deluxe rooms.

I have stayed in them twice
was on an upper floor both times.

Is there any sort of shuttle service to the Mall at Millenia, or would we need to get a taxi?

Is there any sort of shuttle service to the Mall at Millenia, or would we need to get a taxi?

I do not think there is a shuttle of any sort. We just take a taxi. Will cost between $10 and $15 depending on the route the driver takes.

Hi all. We've just booked our first stay in a UO resort and we picked HRH. We're travelling from the UK spending some time in Disney then 3 days at HRH before we head home. We know we can do online check in and room requests with Disney using MDE but does Universal offer something similar? Can we do online check in and give them an idea of arrival time, room request etc. I know check in time is 4pm but we will arrive in the morning and leave our bags.

Thanks

There are floor plans on the website.

Are these floor plans of what the room numbers are throughout the map of the hotel? I've looked for those throughout the site, but haven't found them - any pointers would be great!

Thanks, Macraven.

Is there a floor plan that shows which rooms are in which categories?

i'm trying to figure out if you mean type of rooms?

standard
standard with a view
deluxe
suites

and then room numbers....?

there is a site that gives a basic but distorted view and room numbers for the hotels.
i used it years ago but when i checked it last time, it just did not give accurate info.

the hotels have been refurbished and some of the room categories have changed.

not that many deluxe 2Q on each floor.
the deluxe 2Q i stayed at before was halfway down the corridor and just an okay view out the window.

for hrh, i stayed in a suite on 7th floor at hrh and room was 7000
it faced the pool.

looking from the pool outside up to the hotel, it would have been the suite that was about over the clock on the outside wall.
short walk to the club lounge.

Thanks for the response. I guess it might just be 'see what we get' when we check in....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!