Hard Rock Hotel and Citiwalk!

Teacup

Earning My Ears
Let me mention the beds at Hard Rock...... they seemed 5 feet off the ground. Double sheets and a Duvet to die for! This hotel is first class all the way. We check into the hotel around 11:00 and our rooms were to be ready around 3:00 they kept our luggage and so we got on our suits and hit the pool! Let me first say.....got to try an Alien Encounter (specialty drink)...yummmy!!!

Kids loved the water slide and I read my new Joan Collins novel....yep, the trashy stuff, so I did not mind the water depth... it was just right for me to cool off!

We had free meal tickets that came with our discover card package and decided to try out the NASCAR rest.
We loved it! Cars are suspended above your heads and from time to time they start a race and the noise begins...the wheels on the cars really move.....the big screen TV's show a race and everyone cheers the winner at the end! KIDS LOVED IT!!

I had a fillet to die for!
Hubby had Ribeye!
Kids pizza----yummy too!
The food was excellent!

We decided to see a movie because the "shower" was coming. Saw SHREK....too funny. It was $5.00 for a matinee ticket and kids popcorn and drink were 6.95 ea.

I THINKKK... anyway, have to have popcorn at the movies!

Headed back to swim, took the water taxi. Neat captain. And checked out "Lil Rock" camp for kids. Very nice. Kids wanted to stay already, but we'd do it another night since it was already late and we were hitting Universal in the morning.

We all slept like babies! DId I mention the beds! HAHA

More on our trip tomorrow.... Don't miss Hard Rock and Universal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter