• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hard Rock club rooms

SherryfromOK

Mouseketeer
I called to get info on the garden rooms, and when I called back 2 days later only club rooms were available, everything else was sold out. I went ahead and booked it, but it is really more expensive than I wanted to pay. Please anyone who has stayed in one.... convience me it is worth it. I am feeling better about it since it has a sofa that makes a bed. We had 5 people and the roll aways not cost $25.oo a night. Also, the cont. breakfast included (for 5 people) is a help. Is the breakfast appealing to kids? Would appreciate any experts.

The continental breakfast included donuts, small muffins, croissants (at least two out of the three days we were there), fruit, cold cereal, orange and grapefruit juice, that's all I remember. Coffee and tea.

All day you can go to the lounge for free soda and bottled water, which is great for taking to the parks.

Later in the afternoon there is cheese, crackers, chips and dip, sometimes more elaborate hors d'oeuvres, beer and wine. And in the evening there are cookies.

With five people in the room, it will be nice for you to escape to the lounge if some are sleeping to watch TV, read, whatever. There are comfortable chairs and sofas and two rooms with televisions. Also a lending library of CDs to take to your room.

I hope you enjoy it.

Is the lounge area of the club level smoking or non?
If it is smoking, is it well ventilated?

hotelkingdom.com is now selling HardRock Club rooms for $219 i just got 4 nights, i tried all discounts untill i saw this here on these boards about this deal . also for $94pp you get a 5 day bonus pass from Universalstudios.COM as long as you go/ scan and leave, every day.these are great. WHAT A DEAL never come close to this deal at OVERPRICED Disney - club rooms for $450 , 5 day pass $299 good luck

We loved the club level. The breakfasts had everything Nikki described, plus bagels, cream cheese and excellent fresh fruit. My kids had more than enough to choose from. Also the evening snacks are more than crackers and cheese. One night they had big shrimp cocktail, another night chicken, great dips, veggies. They also serve wine, beer and drinks, which is great.

My kids loved the cookies. They are great big warm from the oven like Mrs. Fields cookies, not the "box" kind. And of course they serve milk with them. I think it's one of the better "club levels" I've experienced.

Hi: What floors are the club level on? Also do you get a deluxe size room with sofa bed, with club level or the standard size room.

Deb.

Aloha,
The Club rooms are on the 7th floor and you have to insert your room key in the elevator to get up to the 7th floor.
Renee and I had a Club room last month and it was a standard size room.
The lounge also has videos (mostly Disney children movies) and TV's.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
We skippped buying breakfast, eating instead in the lounge.
And I got at least 4 free bottles of water a day.
Donna

CAN YOU TELL ME? WHAT KIND OF BEER? IS IT CANNED OR
DRAFT? ALSO, ARE THE COKES CANNED OR BOTTLED?

I GOT MY ROOM FOR $169/NITE FOR 3RD WEEK IN MARCH. (BEST
I COULD FIND.)

THERE ARE ONLY 1 ADULT AND 1 CHILD. TRYING TO MAKE SENSE
OF SPENDING AN EXTRA $50.00 FOR A CLUB ROOM.

HOW MUCH IS THE BEER AND POP AT THE BAR?

THANKS

CAN U TELL ME? IS THE BEER DRAFT OR CANNED? ALSO IS THE
POP CANNED OR BOTTLED?

HOW MUCH ARE THE AT THE POOL BAR?

TRYING TO MAKE SENSE IN SPENDING AN EXTRA $50.00/DAY
FOR A CLUB ROOM LEVEL.

THANKS

I agree that the club floor breakfasts are rather good, cereal, muffins, bagels, juice, coffee, etc. But in the evening, at least when we were there (last April) they only offered veggies and dip and cheese and crackers. If this has changed I would love to know, but the offerings were very meager. Still we really enjoyed the HR and returned to a regular room this February.

SherryfromOk: I've only stayed in club level once, but there was no sofa in our room. Don't panic but I don't think you're guaranteed a sofa bed.

Jaw7373: The soda and water were in plastic bottles. I'm pretty sure all the beer was in bottles.

lookingforward: this is what was there in the evening
Evening snacks were chicken on a stick with dip, hot crab dip, cheese cubes, sliced french bread and a mozzarella/cherry tomato salad. Cold beer was also available as well as wine. There are no mixed drinks

SherryfromOk: I've only stayed in club level once (2/7-2/10/02), but there was no sofa in our room. Don't panic but I don't think you're guaranteed a sofa bed.

Jaw7373: The soda and water were in plastic bottles. I'm pretty sure all the beer was in bottles.

lookingforward: Evening snacks were chicken on a stick with dip, hot crab dip, cheese cubes, sliced french bread and a mozzarella/cherry tomato salad. It was enough in the evening for me but would not have been for my dh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter