Happy Saturday!!!!!

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
Today will be a fun day as the family is coming and that is a good thing.. Family support is everything and we will be good to have some help getting this house ready for winter on Cape Cod.. I do not want my DH lifting too much before he starts his treatments and it will be great to have some physical support with the moving and the putting away.

Hope it is a beautiful day where you are, get out and smell the roses, and make it a good day.

Cape Cod sounds so good right now. We had a heat and mosquito wave this week. There was an unbelievably huge crop of tiny but mean and aggressive mosquitos everywhere. At soccer practice even though I had liberally sprayed myself with repellent, they were buzzing around me everywhere. I joked that the only place I had not sprayed was my eyelids, and that was where I kept brushing them away from!.

There is a front blowing in right now. It is gonna blow down a lot of wet leaves from the trees. I hope it blows the bugs out too.

One dad said these were Formosan mosquitos. I have heard of Formosan termites-they are the worst-this was a new one on me. They were definitely a different breed, though.

Glad you are getting some help this weekend, Marsha.

Hugs Snappy, thanks for the support......we need to support each other through the hard times..

Happy Saturday to you too, keep those pesky mosquitos away...

I am headed to Massachusetts today myself....only as far as Framingham though, to see my parents.

My mom is recovering from complications of her broken hip 5 weeks ago :sad2:
She almost didn't recover. She got pneumonia after the surgery and then when they did a bornchcoscopy she went into "extreme respiratory distress"...she has DNR and do not intubate orders and they did not think she would even make it until we got there....but she did...then rallied and is back in the nursing home (she has been there since brain surgery at Mass General for aneurysms during which she had a stroke-that was nearly 8 years ago!). She's doing pretty well, physically at least, though seems kind of down. Such a turn from two weeks before the hip break, when we celebrated her 80th birthday. Here is the birthday queen is with her 83 yr old sister!
ecf2f744.jpg

It should be a nice day on the Cape Marsha, enjoy!! :sunny:

Hey Ann, have a great day visiting your Mom..those two look great, in their 80's...God bless them both..

It is sunny here in MA, so come on down.. or is it up?? I always get it confused.... Have a great day with your Mom....lots of hugs..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!