Happy Holidays to everyone of the DIS family!

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
hey guys!

I want to wish Happy Holidays! to all of my DIS family!
I love you all...if one of you are hurting...Im hurting...if one of you is sad...Im sad too...if one of you are going to WDW...I feel the excitment with you!
Thank you for bringing so much joy to my life...I dunno how I could get through the day without knowing that there are ppl all over the world that love me. And how I have friends also all of the world that actually UNDERSTAND my disney obsession...I know I can come here anytime and vent and have a shoulder to cry on and share my excitement of upcoming disney trips. and I can trust yall with secrets I cant tell ppl that actually live in my town! some of my best friends are on this board!
thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of my 2nd family!! :0) I love you all like brothers and sisters(and moms in the case of KimRaye!hehe)

So everyone have a great holiday season and a happy New Year!

Love,
Jules

Holiday Happiness to you and yours too, Jules!

Happy Holidays to you and your family, Jules! Nice to know I share my birth date with a wonderful disser like you! :)

Merry Chrismas Jules, I hope your holidays are everything you want them to be. :)

Jules, it has been a trip this year hasn't it? Great post and a very Merry Christmas to you! :)

Great post WDWfanatic!!!

A very happy holiday to you and your family!
Good wishes for the new year too!!!

Awww Jules....Happy Holidays to you too...I feel the same way about the DIS..when someone is crying...I'm right there with them...when someone is laughing up a storm...I'm ROFL too!!! Hope you have a great holiday!!!

Jules,

Its Been So Wonderful To Chat With You On AIM And The Teen Board! Have A Wonderful Holiday Season!

Brad

SEASONS GREETINGS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS TOO....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter