Happy Holidays from the Tiki family

Tikiman

He kuikawa ka 'ikena o kela wahi ho'oku ka'a e wai
I just wanted to wish everyone here a happy holidays. So much has happened in the last few years I have been posting here and I know how much I have to be thankful for.

After watching the Disney World special I think it is time we try a winter trip instead of a summer one. Did anyone else catch the aerial view of the MK and the sky tram was running? Must have been an old shot.

Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka

Steve and Tara

Steve & Tara,

Here's wishing you the same!
I did see a few aerial shots but was not as sharp-eyed as you. Talk about "stock footage"! For all we know it was last year's parade. ;)

Are you enjoying your Polynesian Resort monorail accessory?
(We just got the basic set and Spaceship Earth; that was enough for this year.)

Richard

Merry Christmas Steve!!!!! :teeth: :wave:
Wow you are good!! (noticing the sky tram!!!! :) Only a diser would notice!!;) :)
Well thanks for all the info that has gotten me and my family so excited to take the plundge and try a new resort!!!! lol :) :)
(Jan 5th!!!)
Merry Christmas!!

Steve - great to here from you! We've done winter trips several times and love them...

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays to you and yours also..........Yes, do try a winter vacation. Cheer and xmas decor is wonderful! Swimming can be minimal as the weather can turn on you in a heartbeat. The only winter trips we've taken are late Nov. and actually being there for xmas day (crowds are a little heavy). I see your also from sunny CA, any travel tips? Which airline do you use? Do you book everything separately or try packages, travel agents?

Happy Holiday's Steve & Tara!

Glad to see your re-considering returning to walt disney world!

After your last july visit, I thought you had changed your mind for a while. glad to see the pixies have flown west again this year. I have visited disney twice in yearly december with smaller crowds and its is really beauitful (but you almost miss the crowds ' excitment at times)! It really gives you a whole different feeling of wdw!

Have a great winter ( I sure in sunny california, you will)! We have about 6 inches of snow here at present but it is sunny)!

MKY :cool:

Happy holidays, Steve!

I missed seeing the Skyway and my wife just taped her soaps over the WDW Parade! The skyway used to be my oldest son's favorite ride. We once saw Fantasy in the Sky from our gondola.

We'll start our "official" countdown to our April trip to the Polynesian next week. The kids think we are just going to see their grandparents in Florida for Easter. Wait until we "get lost on the way from the airport" and wind up at WDW!

Hope you and Tara are enjoying your new home and had a great Christmas!

Poly Pal

Hope you and Tara are having a wonderful Holiday season! :)

You should try a December trip to WDW! It is so much fun, the decorations and festivities are something that every Disney fanatic should experience :)

Laura :)

It was good to hear from all of you. I hope your Christmas went well. We had gone to Disneyland for Christmas in 2000 and it was great. They had it snow on Main Street after the great holiday fireworks. I had also been down there for work once when all the Christmas stuff was up and we went into the park one night. I could only imagine how great WDW is. I do like WDW better in the Summer with the warmer weather and the longer hours and if we went in winter we would not go for as long but it would be fun to try. It is just not very easy to hop over to the east coast like that. Who knows maybe Christmas 2003 if all goes well.

Have a good New Year everyone.

Aloha

Steve

Hey, Steve - Perhaps next holiday you and Tara will take a "Baby Tiki" along to WDW...

Hope the new year is a good one for all of you, especially Steve and Tara. Thanks for all the great info here. You are a terrific resource. Well, have to say, all of you are terrific resource's!!!!

Happy New Year too! You definitely need to go during X-mas. I think you need to "research" the Polynesian during the holidays. It's good for the website.;) :D

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO BOTH OF YOU!!

I did not notice the skyway, but my DH did. We taped it so we had to rewind and see if I noticed anything different and I didn't. He loved it having I up on me. ( and he says he is just along for the ride! hah He loves it as much as me!!)

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter