Happy Halloween on the Disney Fantasy (10/27/19-11/2/19)

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
October 27th, 2019 - 6-Night Western Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida

I'm starting this thread for the 6 night western which will sail over Halloween 2019. I'm not interested in starting or maintaining a FE exchange. Just starting the thread so we'll have a place to discuss planning for the cruise.

Is anyone excited yet?

I am, I just returned from a seven night western merry time Christmas cruise so I'm looking forward to my next Disney cruise.

Last edited:
I am sooooo excited this will be me and my family first Disney Cruise. They have no idea we are going yet I am surprising them on Christmas with the cruise as a gift.

Yay I was just searching fb for the group for this cruise and didn’t see one started yet.

We just got off a merrytime cruise as well.

Glad to both of you join this group. I was on the 11/10/18 western merrytime cruise. This will be my 3rd Disney cruise. I hope we have more participation on this thread than the thread for my last cruise. There were only three of us who were active on that thread.

Only 335 more days!

All of my previous cruises the communication happens in a private fb group. I don’t think any have really had a lot of conversing on the disboard. I think it is just easier for people to communicate on fb groups.

We did the double dip merrytime and had about 400-500 on our fb page. Lol still lots of post cruise conversing going on.

One of us can set that up. Then we can do the FE through there

Glad to both of you join this group. I was on the 11/10/18 western merrytime cruise. This will be my 3rd Disney cruise. I hope we have more participation on this thread than the thread for my last cruise. There were only three of us who were active on that thread.

Only 335 more days!

Do you want to set up the Facebook group for the cruise? Looks like the Halloween sailing before ours 19-27 has a group going with over 400.

I’m happy to help as an admin if you want or visa verss I can set up if you want to to admin too.

If you haven’t set up a fb group before just add it As:

Disney Fantasy October 27, 2019 (or October 27 - November 2, 2019).

Do you want to set up the Facebook group for the cruise? Looks like the Halloween sailing before ours 19-27 has a group going with over 400.

I’m happy to help as an admin if you want or visa verss I can set up if you want to to admin too.

If you haven’t set up a fb group before just add it As:

Disney Fantasy October 27, 2019 (or October 27 - November 2, 2019).
You're more than welcome to set up a facebook page. I'm not into social media. We can't post the link here on this thread as it's prohibited by the disboards guidelines.

Happy Planning!

Greetings Dissers! I'm super excited to be going on my 2nd Disney Cruise, and my 1st on the Fantasy! Looking forward to the many months of planning. Is there a FB group as well? See yall in just over 300 days!!!!

Yes I found one yesterday and joined
Greetings Dissers! I'm super excited to be going on my 2nd Disney Cruise, and my 1st on the Fantasy! Looking forward to the many months of planning. Is there a FB group as well? See yall in just over 300 days!!!!

Glad to have you aboard! This will be my 3rd Disney cruise (all of my previous cruises have been on the Fantasy).

Are there excursions that kids can do like swim with the dolphins and have any one tried the spa on the cruise

Last edited:
Glad to have you aboard! This will be my 3rd Disney cruise (all of my previous cruises have been on the Fantasy).

Thanks, my 2nd Cruise the first was on the Magic. I'm looking forward to hanging out on the Fantasy for a couple of Days. Since it's just me and the DD prolly will only do morning excursions, like I did last time. Lunch on the Ship was delicious last time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!