Happy Easter! We went to an egg hunt in the snow today!

lntsmom

<font color=teal>Soarin' is addictive!<br><font co
I just keep looking at my ticker and wishing the days away! Come on CA weather!!!!

Looks pretty glooming up here in Cheyenne also, no snow, just glooming and cold. Can't wait to go to Cali. and jump in the pool, an OUTSIDE pool that is.:rotfl2:

It's actually been gloomy with a little bit of drizzle here in SoCal the last couple of days. Not sure about DLR specifically though. No snow though! Actually, I'm not complaining because I'm just glad to still have some cooler weather. It seems like we usually get about 1 week of spring, 1 week of fall, 2-4 weeks of winter and the rest is hot, hot summer. I might be exaggerating a little, but not much. I like warm weather but it just gets so hot where I am and then you don't want to go outside because it's too hot so you just sit at home with the A/C on. So, yay for cooler weather! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter