Happy Birthday Walt Disney!

as some might know today, December 5th, is Walt Disney's 105th Birthday!! I made this post in honor of him and wishing him a Great Birthday! Without him none of us would have Disney parks or vmk so i think he deserves everyone wishing him a happy Birthday!

once Again....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALT DISNEY!!!!

"To all who come to this happy place – welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, dreams and the hard facts that have created America… with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world."

-Walter E. Disney, July 17, 1955
Have An Happy 105th Birthday Walt Thanks For Disney Land, Mickey Mouse and More :donald: :tink: :ccat: :tigger: :sulley: :mickeybar :stitch: :simba: :eeyore: :tinker: :dumbo: ::MickeyMo :earsgirl: :earsboy: ::MinnieMo pluto: :earboy2: pooh: Happy Birthday to you walt Happy Birthday to you walt Happy Birthday to you walt Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday

Quotes From Mr. Disney

"I am interested in entertaining people, in bringing pleasure, particularly laughter, to others, rather than being concerned with 'expressing' myself with obscure creative impressions."

"We are not trying to entertain the critics. I'll take my chances with the public."
-
"You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality."
-
"All cartoon characters and fables must be exaggeration, caricatures. It is the very nature of fantasy and fable."
-
"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage."
-
"I don't like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It's just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess."

"Somehow I can't believe there are any heights that can't be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C's. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy and the greatest of these is Confidence. When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."

Find more quotes from Walter Elias Disney @ http://www.justdisney.com/walt_disney/quotes/index.html#anchor480570
[/COLOR]

birthday.bmp

WOO i can't believe it was 105 years ago he was born!

Wow, 5 years ago today I was having breakfast with princesses inside
Cinderella Castle. :banana:

The 100th birthday was very cool. The paper party hats, however, were
extremely silly. The "ears" kept falling off. :eek:

Wow, my birthday is tomorrw, just one day after Walt's.

Happy Birthday!

Happy 105th Birthday Mr. Disney! Thank you for all of the childhood memories of watching Disney Movies with my older sister ::MickeyMo Thank you for the theme parks, the Disney princesses and my little brother's Pooh Bear which he has had since he was a baby, and now can't sleep without.

~C.B.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter