Happy Birthday to my twins

Klayfish

DIS Veteran
My "babies" turn 9 today. My DD and DS. I can't believe how time goes by. I vividly remember days when I'd come home from work and they'd run to me screaming "Daddy!!!" and I could pick them both up. At night, I'd carry them both upstairs to bed, one in each arm. Too big for that now. Of course, I can also remember the days of 2am feedings when both of them had pretty bad reflux...I do not miss those days. It's funny how twins can be such polar opposites. My DD is so easy going, sweet, non-competitive (to some degree), a princess. Her brother, while he is actually a very kind and sweet kid, is uber competitive, has a wicked temper, very high motor.

What a way to spend a birthday today...my wife and I are both at work. Kids are all at a babysitter (whom they thankfully love) until 4pm when my wife picks them up. I leave work at 4pm, will get home around 5:40pm...very long commute. Get changed super quickly, grab my dinner in Thermoses and we all run out the door. We've got to be at the football fields by 6pm. Both my boys have practice from 6pm to 8:30pm. Get home by 9:00pm. Then we can celebrate briefly, but not too long, as my wife and I get up at 4am and the kids at 6am. Busy, busy, busy.

But anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!