Happy Birthday to Dan Murphy!!

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
I know it's a day late but I still want to wish you a very....... :bday:

Always enjoy your posts!! :)

Yes...Happy Birthday, Dan.
I should have posted yesterday....you and DGD share a birthday, so easy for me to remember!!
:bday: :cake:

and Happy Birthday to Aria, Nancy. Can't believe she is 4 already!! She's a beauty as is your grandson. :)

My Vivian will be 1 on Monday.:goodvibes

....Happy Birthday ol' buddy, ol' pal.....

1710c51c28c72f97045912e99f4a6fd1.gif

Well how nice is this! Thanks Kitty for starting this and Kim for sending the link to me. So nice of you all for all your good wishes. And a Happy Birthday to Aria and Vivian.

Thanks to all of you old timers here. Almost like an old timers thread, haha. I appreciate you all.

I never check this board, but I saw "Dan Murphy" on the index and wanted to wish you Birthday Greetings...even though I very, very late. So please allow me to be the first to say "Merry Christmas Dan & Family!":santa:

Happy belated birthday from me too. And a sincere thanks.
Thanks, Linda. Hope you are still making good progress and also hope you son is coming along as well. :hug:'s

I never check this board, but I saw "Dan Murphy" on the index and wanted to wish you Birthday Greetings...even though I very, very late. So please allow me to be the first to say "Merry Christmas Dan & Family!":santa:
And thank you, Ron. Thanks for the duel birthday and Christmas wishes, much appreciated. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!