Happy Birthday RUDisney! 9/26

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
happybday.gif

Thanks for the well wishes!

You know, I always thought that as I am approaching 40 (3 more years,) I would start to feel older. BUT, now that I'm getting there, everyone is right... you actually DO feel better than you ever did before. Alright, so I can't stay up all night like I could in college, but I also don't feel old.... not one bit.

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a magical day! :bounce:

Happy Birthday ~ Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

Have a wonderful birthday~~may all of your wishes come true!

I hope you are having one of the best birthdays ever! Have a great celebration this weekend.

Thanks, everyone for the birthday wishes.

We went out to dinner on Friday night and then had a party at my parents' house on Saturday. The best part was that my brother and his family, whom haven't been around for my birthday in about a decade, or so, were in and celebrated with us. It was really a great weekend!

P.S. My house didn't even get vacuumed this weekend, so you know that we were having fun.

“Time to grow up! It’s your birthday! Present to honoUr and enjoy this particular day. You are my relative and friend. Here are everyone the birthday dreams and love I could transfer.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!