• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Birthday Disneyland

The french Disneyan

Thierry the French Disneyan
happy Birthday Disneyland
waltopening.jpg

[couleur=#f00e00]To all who come to this happy place -WELCOME-
Disneyland is your land
Here age relives fond memories of the past...
and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future.
Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals,the dreams,and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world
[/couleur]
A tous ceux qui viennent dans cet endroit heureux
bienvenue
Disneyland est votre pays.
Ici la vieillesse retrouve les bons souvenirs du passé
et la jeunessepeut goûter les promesses de l'avenir.
Disneyland est dédié aux idéaux,aux rêves et aux épreuves qui ont fait l'Amérique...
Avec l'espoir qu'il sera une source de joie et d'inspiration pour le monde entier.
walt-drawbridge.jpg

opening_day_1955.jpg

linkletter_dunne_1955.jpg

giant_squid_1955.jpg

mine_train_1957.jpg

saucer_ride_1961.jpg

viewliner_1957.jpg

opening_day.jpg

ticket.jpg

wdw04.jpg

Disneyland1955.jpg

wdt-disneyland.jpg

http://www.usc.edu/isd/archives/la/disneyland/
http://www.justdisney.com/Features/disneyland_opening/

Thank you Uncle Walt for making the happiest place on earth. To all of you able to be there for the 50th anniversary tomorrow may you have a wonderful time. While I was able to make it out to DL during the celebration I can't be there on its birthday and I am jealous!!! And thank you french disney fan for the lovely pictures you have posted of the original birthday celebration!!! ::MickeyMo :cheer2:

Those pictures are so neat. For all of you going today I envy you, have a great time and post pics please!!!

Happy Birthday Disneyland! I hope everyone going today has a wonderful time--I'll be there in two weeks!
:flower:

Happy Birthday Disneyland! See you in 32 days!

Congrads and thanks for providing us a magical place to be kids for ever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLAND :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Happy Birthday Disneyland!!
May you enjoy another wonderful 50 years and beyond!!

:bday:

:thewave:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DLR............................see ya real soon

Disneyland will always and forever hold a special place in my heart, and it is my favorite place to be! Thank you Walt for making my dreams come true!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter