Happy Birthday CL_WDWlover/Marypops!

pokemon_master

<font color=peach>Everybody wants to be a Munchlax
14 Today! Happy Birthday WDWlover! :cake:

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

He's one great friend, and an even better Community Leader! And Contrary to popular belief, WDWlover is actually a Boy! Yes, I was shocked too when I first found out. :teeth: :thumbsup2

Have a great day, and hope you get everything you want today.

even though i got up late and had just over 8 hours sleep when i like 10 hours still been good so far think the best thing i got today was The Da Vinci Code book so i've been reading that good so far

:bday: to me :bday: to me :bday: to me :bday: to me

d2576.gif

:cheer2: Happy Birthday to both of you! This will only be the best day ever! Woot! :cheer2:

:cake:
So the last time we were in DL and on the Jungle Cruse the CM asked if anyone was having a birthday. One girl was and so the CM said…

:rolleyes1This is your Birthday song., :rolleyes1It isn’t very long.:rolleyes1

I found that so funny, that we like to sing it for fun at birthdays now.

So….
:rockband:This is your Birthday song., It isn’t very long.

:bday: :bday:

thanks again everyone

was a fun birthday even though my friends family couldn't come to the game night we were going to have because my and my mum had the flu (it was my friends mum's birthday as well) but i got a lovely chocolate and caramel cake still a bit left too yummy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter