Happily Ever After Soundtrack

tinkerbell615

DIS Veteran
I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to purchase the soundtrack for the Happily Ever After fireworks. I could not find anything when I was at WDW a little over a week ago.

Thank you!

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but was wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to purchase the soundtrack for the Happily Ever After fireworks. I could not find anything when I was at WDW a little over a week ago.

Thank you!

I haven't found a place to buy the soundtrack, but we listen to it on YouTube (kids are obsessed with the show....) There are quite a few HEA options... be it just the audio, with video, all of varying audio quality and crowd noise.

The video The Dis posted is amazing for it's clarity of video and sound. Now there is crowd noise and such at times and it's obviously not a straight soundtrack, but might be the best you can do for now.

Of course soon there will be the Happily Ever After Beverage Party, where for the low price of $129 each (kids $125) your group will have access to an exclusive, reserved listening section for HEA, with all-you-can-drink lemonade, seltzer water, and diet peach Snapple, a commemorative pin, and a FREE DOWNLOAD OF THE HEA SOUNDTRACK. This VIP package fills up quickly, so reserve today.

I'm pretty sure it's on Amazon, although I can't look right now. I was searching for something else last week and saw it. :) Good luck!

Thanks! I will check out Amazon!

The video The Dis posted is amazing for it's clarity of video and sound. Now there is crowd noise and such at times and it's obviously not a straight soundtrack, but might be the best you can do for now.

Of course soon there will be the Happily Ever After Beverage Party, where for the low price of $129 each (kids $125) your group will have access to an exclusive, reserved listening section for HEA, with all-you-can-drink lemonade, seltzer water, and diet peach Snapple, a commemorative pin, and a FREE DOWNLOAD OF THE HEA SOUNDTRACK. This VIP package fills up quickly, so reserve today.

LOL We won't be back again for a while, so by that time the price will probably be a bit higher. I might have to pass on that one. :) Although, I really would like to do a dessert party one day.

Hi everyone! I emailed merchandise guest services about the Happily Ever After soundtrack and this was their response:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts with us.
When we receive comments such as yours, they are shared with various members of our organization. The input we receive from our Guests lets us know what we are doing right and what we can do better. We appreciate your observations and will share them at the appropriate levels.

We do not currently have the audio soundtrack for Happily Ever After available, but I will certainly share your input with our merchandise development team.

Have a Magical day!

Maybe this means there’s hope for us getting a soundtrack soon?

Hi everyone! I emailed merchandise guest services about the Happily Ever After soundtrack and this was their response:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts with us.
When we receive comments such as yours, they are shared with various members of our organization. The input we receive from our Guests lets us know what we are doing right and what we can do better. We appreciate your observations and will share them at the appropriate levels.

We do not currently have the audio soundtrack for Happily Ever After available, but I will certainly share your input with our merchandise development team.

Have a Magical day!

Maybe this means there’s hope for us getting a soundtrack soon?

Thank you!! I would love to purchase this soundtrack. I have all of the others!! My DD just made my ringtone on her phone part of the Illuminations soundtrack!

While it's not the soundtrack of the show, they do have the full song "Happily Ever After" with Jordan Fisher and Angie Keilhauer (the ones who sing in the beginning of the show) available to download. I listen to it daily lol.

While it's not the soundtrack of the show, they do have the full song "Happily Ever After" with Jordan Fisher and Angie Keilhauer (the ones who sing in the beginning of the show) available to download. I listen to it daily lol.

That has to be what Jays2013 (post #4) saw on Amazon, because I can guarantee you the entire soundtrack is not available.

Yea got the title song on ITunes just after seeing it for the first time in May.... that and phone videos keep me happy cause while we are APs we rarely stay for night time entertainment beyond Epcot Concerts

You can find it on YouTube and use some like FLV Downloader to put it on my PC or phone. The actual song, HEA, is available on itunes.

Just looked at the Happily Ever After "full version" in the iTunes store, it's 3:58. The video above is 22.51. That's a substantial difference.

Just looked at the Happily Ever After "full version" in the iTunes store, it's 3:58. The video above is 22.51. That's a substantial difference.
What is on iTunes is the actual song, not the soundtrack to the show.

I have the version in the video above as an mp3 on my phone. It's not perfect quality, but it does the job until a better version comes along.

What is on iTunes is the actual song, not the soundtrack to the show.

I have the version in the video above as an mp3 on my phone. It's not perfect quality, but it does the job until a better version comes along.
How did u get it on your phone? I need this in my life!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!